• Jun 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    Carol surely sucks at womens wear.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Shit got real. En garde!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rei
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I am afraid it won't. Wear thick socks and don't use them as walking shoes.
        Really? Any idea why this happens, could it be that they're too loose or too tight? As it feels just right otherwise.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

is it the edge of the heel "patch" thats rubbing?
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Rei View Post
            Really? Any idea why this happens, could it be that they're too loose or too tight? As it feels just right otherwise.
            Could be either. Mine are half a size large and I have this problem. Although I have specifically asked and many other members said that they don't, so I guess that if you get the size perfectly right, it should work.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rei
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              is it the edge of the heel "patch" thats rubbing?
              Nope if I understood you right :p
              The vertical seam beneath the zipper is where it's rubbing. Has this slight bump, due the leather being thicker there, that's kinda in the way of my heel.

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                Carol may be called many things, and he surely sucks at womens wear,
                but one thing is certain................He has created a sneakers that is unrivalled in the designer sneaker market...................

I dont see any sneaker coming to top this..............
                at a price point that is also unrivaled. I think I dig the sneaks and would love to own them but I've only just viewed them in pics. however, their stratosphere price point would pretty much preclude me from wearing them the way I wear sneaks.

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Could be either. Mine are half a size large and I have this problem. Although I have specifically asked and many other members said that they don't, so I guess that if you get the size perfectly right, it should work.
                  mine started hurting after the 3rd wear or smth, hurt so much that i stopped wearing them for a month or so.

but i think the leather finally softened enough, and the problem disappeared after a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                    at a price point that is also unrivaled. I think I dig the sneaks and would love to own them but I've only just viewed them in pics. however, their stratosphere price point would pretty much preclude me from wearing them the way I wear sneaks.
                    hm, i'm still not sure that it's possible to wear em as sneaks (but pardon me, I'm just try em two times), so, if we talk about em as sneak-shaped boots - price is not so high.

Originally posted by Faust, upsilonkng
                    I still say they suck.
                    why? was there any discussion that I've missed?
                    Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Rei View Post
                      Nope if I understood you right :p
                      The vertical seam beneath the zipper is where it's rubbing. Has this slight bump, due the leather being thicker there, that's kinda in the way of my heel.
                      Ok, different part than what I was thinking but pretty much the same problem.

you could try to covering that part with a heel pad / liner. I've used these once to cover up a part where the edge of the leather was rubbing in a similar way, might work here as well?

Or, it might soften over time like nictan said.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jin View Post

why? was there any discussion that I've missed?
                        oh, at the time they came out, plenty! it's just a personal aesthetic preference.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rei
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          Ok, different part than what I was thinking but pretty much the same problem.

you could try to covering that part with a heel pad / liner. I've used these once to cover up a part where the edge of the leather was rubbing in a similar way, might work here as well?

Or, it might soften over time like nictan said.
                          Alright thanks, will give it a go if the problem still persists after some time.

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

i never thought i would see the day when a page full of mens footwear makes me envious. great, great selections by all of you.

Comment

• Crowzer
                              • Feb 2011

Finally after 2 months of searching.

Last edited by Crowzer; 09-06-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• congrats))

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎