X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by chiggah View Post
    lol , was not planning to since most of you know what it is already anyways. Just to cover my butt if some thinks im trying to up my post count with no proof
    hahahaha this is genius! poopbong lost his throne today.
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Lots of pretenders indeed. And strange enough, they're all buying CCP. Or maybe not that strange.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

haha yeah because not many people are going to be willing to pull the trigger on them so i am assuming it's going to be a long road with these things. out of curiosity how much should they stretch? they're seriously badass.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          haha yeah because not many people are going to be willing to pull the trigger on them so i am assuming it's going to be a long road with these things. out of curiosity how much should they stretch? they're seriously badass.
          And they would be truly right not to do it.

Comment

• incognito
            Banned
            • Mar 2012

Old school raf.
            single high collar shearling from FW2005
            Managed to get it brand new and unworn

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              And they would be truly right not to do it.
              i'll clear that up finally. jin and i were involved in a trade. 3 julius shirts for 1 size small ekam leather. i received his item before i sent mine out just to be safe because i've traded, bought, sold to a lot of sz members and he was brand new. upon receiving the leather there were a few major problems. first it was a size medium and not a small which was clearly marked on the tag. second he said it was a $1500 leather that he bought for $400 and he gave a link to the ekam leather on ink which was the more expensive version. turns out it was the $200 version that was made out of "Recycled leather" made of small strips of left over leather and was readily available on ebay. so he sold me the cheap reproduction leather as the normal mainline version. he argued that my julius shirts were used and crap anyways, 2 being bnwt twisting shirts from goth_ik and one being an unworn khaki shredded hem tee from midsummer 2010, so i should just keep the jacket and send them even thought the jacket wasnt worth even half of one of the t-shirts and he said he'd just destroy them with wear anyway and encouraged me to do the same with the cheap jacket. so i held the shirts and sent the jacket back and i dont know what happened. i know people get burned on trading quite often but i feel listening a $200 reproduced leather as a $1500 leather in the wrong size is dishonest. i havent brought this up in public to save the trouble of having to explain and jin is a pretty good poster but it was just an awful trade.
              i have traded with plenty of sz members and have always fulfilled my end.
              so that's why i am a scumbag.

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

SZ needs a reality show.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by incognito View Post
                  i think there is beauty in imperfection. both in humans and in objects. that is partially CCP's appeal to me.

droussin: I like the raf dip-dyed sweater. both are nice cops.

Good book - own it myself. Serious SZ mag editorial location material.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Old school raf.
                    single high collar shearling from FW2005
                    Managed to get it brand new and unworn
                    This looks spectacular on the hanger. I'd love to see a fit pic.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      hahahaha this is genius! poopbong lost his throne today.
                      same person

Comment

• incognito
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Good book - own it myself. Serious SZ mag editorial location material.
                        thanks. the book is incredible. lots of great information and the photography is incredible. and i must admit, i entirely judged this book by its cover.

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        This looks spectacular on the hanger. I'd love to see a fit pic.
                        thanks as well. the bottom foto is credited to my friend. i took the top foto with a crappy camera.

ill probably shorten the sleeves (at the shoulder) an inch and a half or so because they are really long.

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

ill probably shorten the sleeves (at the shoulder) an inch and a half or so because they are really long.
                          NOOO!!!!

I hope you have a good tailor.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

fishy

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Damn Dji, I've been thinking about grabbing that perch wallet. Texture looks amazing. How's the durability?

Great buy!
                              Originally posted by hausofblaq
                              Grow up.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

in a word, nonexistent. the leather is very delicate, I'd only carry it in a jacket pocket. my M.A+ wallet will remain as my day to day wallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎