Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inconduit
    • Jun 2009

heh. i have to agree with the mockery. while i appreciate the technical quality of the throup skull bag, i just can't see it as anything other than costume wear.

Originally posted by Wax View Post
    just got a similar one for myself

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I'd wear it.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by inconduit View Post
        i just can't see it as anything other than costume wear.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Jan 2011

If that's too 'costume'-y for you I think you are posting on the wrong forum. The technical aspect of those bags make them worth having even as just an objet d'art.

I am curious about the rest of the collection. Will the jackets be available soon as well? Or is that just for AW13? Does anyone know?

Comment

• eleven crows
            • Mar 2011

It's a skull bag. Maybe the most technically advanced skull shaped bag in the world, but still a skull bag. Not for everyone.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 888 View Post
              If that's too 'costume'-y for you I think you are posting on the wrong forum. The technical aspect of those bags make them worth having even as just an objet d'art.

I am curious about the rest of the collection. Will the jackets be available soon as well? Or is that just for AW13? Does anyone know?
              The denim jacket is available at DSM. Everything will be available in AW13.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

sorry for huge pic before.

Comment

• Edward B
                  • Nov 2010

Individual Sentiments jacket

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

bison

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Slick. I like this version with a rounder toe and less distressing. Probably uncomfortable as fuck, like many of his designs.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stereophobic
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        bison
                        Apparently 1 of 11, those of you who might know who else stocks a size 7 (DJI's stockist has sold it) do holler.
                        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Slick. I like this version with a rounder toe and less distressing. Probably uncomfortable as fuck, like many of his designs.
                          surprisingly comfortable (for sissy at least) although I've only tried them on around the house thus far so time will tell.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            surprisingly comfortable (for sissy at least) although I've only tried them on around the house thus far so time will tell.
                            Lovely!
                            Wear the hell out of them. They'll break in and fit you beautifully. I've worn my horse tornados for over 6 years now and can easily walk around the city all day without a problem.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• swami
                              • Jul 2008

surprisingly the cordovan ones are a lot more comfortable than the bison which hurt the ankle whilst walking due to the thickness & rigidity. Will def push your pain threshold before they soften up

The cordovan ones are as comfortable as my guidi's after 3 years

Now if only there existed a pair of CCPs with consistent sizing between both feet

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

I'm in Amsterdam with my girlfriend and she made a real killing today. It's a real untapped resource here for amazing stuff...

Junya Watanabe black tweed jacket with shiny lame threads and acrylic taped seams from 2001.

AF Vandevorst leather leggings

Ann Demeulemeester paper dress. At least 10 years old.

Ann Demeulemeester floral pants

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎