X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lo-ki
    • Jan 2011

Rick Showtek Shearling Size L

Picked this up from the bay, it's more a blue/black in person against the regular brown Lamb that goes with the lining colour.
    Last edited by Lo-ki; 11-08-2013, 07:31 AM.
    She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

Comment

• Dorje
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Carol2046 View Post
        Those Julius are sick

Been looking for this particular colour for a while

edit: I bought the 3s and am reselling the 4s, they were too big. The 4s fit a 45-46 if anyone is interested.
        Last edited by Dorje; 11-11-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Lo-ki
          • Jan 2011

Shucks that sounds like its from 98/99 than 08/09

If its on the grail bucket list then get on one mate....
          Bring back the original meaning of smiley faces....although the shearling wont work in Ibiza
          She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

I think there are also countless things that affect your cooking more than the type of cook top you have, as long as its a good one.
            No arguments there.

1. fresh ingredients
            2. old family recipes
            3. keep it simple
            4. add love. Lots & lots of it. Because that's what food is. At least in my home. :)
            sain't

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

[QUOTE=interest1;440135]No arguments there.

1. fresh ingredients
              2. old family recipes
              3. keep it simple
              4. add love. Lots & lots of it. Because that's what food is. At least in my home. :)[/QUOTE]

Yep

My Mom has been spending a lot of time and my house and man im in food heaven
              I think ive gained about 10 lbs in the last two months,

you might have to start calling me the black Gianfranco Ferre
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• neostrifeX
                • Jun 2013

DRKSHDW Memphis Jeans, my most recent purchase. I've been wearing them so often. I was weary of the $950 price tag, but they fit so well and are so comfortable. I was surprised at the fact that they are basically leggings though.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

My new Rigards 052 with full Sanjuro treatment. They are really gorgeous, the materials, the hand-notched treatment, the packaging.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

Ramones

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

So this needs some sort of backstory;

I was on the Sruli Recht site looking for retailers in Tokyo when I found a store that is a certified retailer of SR. I did some reasearch and it turns out they are a Leather Tailor Laboratory,

No No Yes Leather Tailor Laboratory

I made reservations a month ago and after heading over there, talking to the Tailors I got an order in for a bespoke leather blazer, we talked over some design specs and then we finally got to something phenomenal.

some details:

Originally Two button but today I told them to add an extra one to the lapel.

Leather was sourced for Julius_7 from a collaboration very special black organic material/color dyed leather

twist seam arms with extra long length.

after talking to them for about an hour we started to discuss some MTM gloves, and after getting some measurements and design descriptions it's on the way, It's a pair of off white, lined leather gloves.

Some other cool things,
                      they asked me for what kind of music I like so they can work on the garments while listening to the music, and I pointed out to him some of my favorite japanese bands, a little Sigur Ros for channeling Sruli and some death grips to add a touch of Agression.

All in all, it was a pretty sweet time and asked me to come by any time. Right now I have a photographer friend who is trying to break into the market so I brought him along so he can photograph some of the leather processes and get some nice shots of the atelier they have going on.

This was a picture from the last fitting taken by the atelier.

Originally posted by unwashed
                      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                      Originally posted by Ahimsa
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• tong1801
                        • Oct 2012

The leather blazer looks really awesome

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

The backstory and approach that store has makes it one of the best purchases I've seen people post up on here in months!

Love that they asked you about what music you listen to so they can channel that (and thus your mindset) into the design. Really beautiful.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

no, no, yes! make fucking awesome leather goods. i've been meaning to post in the designers and their work thread for a while, but never got around to it. maybe soon.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

hard to imagine anything cheesier than a leather blazer

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

really? I think it looks great, and I've seen some great examples of it done right.

thanks for the story TD, really cool
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎