X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Oh, congratulations, magic!
    I am fighting with myself for about half a year to justify them, but the necessity to have a pair of derbies comes first.
    Last edited by newp; 11-19-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• theconsumer
      • Feb 2009

leather blazer, moustache

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Went to the store for some Chrome Hearts, Left with a Leathers and Treasures as part of the deal.

I think these rings are really romantic, but I plan to counterbalance them with some other things, I really do enjoy the detailing on these metals.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by theconsumer View Post
          leather blazer, mustache
          See up the page for low level mafioso steeze.
          Where2kop mustache?
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

JanJan Van Essche handsewn patchwork tunic & oversized sweatshirt with contrasting panels

Both worn together on the left and patchwork tunic on the right:

Stephan Schneider candle print scarf

Ute Ploier paneled shirt with mesh collar
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Glasshands
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
              JanJan Van Essche handsewn patchwork tunic & oversized sweatshirt with contrasting panels

The sweatshirt is fantastic, I love the contrasting panels. Different without being too obnoxious. SILENT usually has an item or two like this, but the contrast panels will have quilting or something to them which is just a bit TOO much for me.

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

the stuff iv seen from JanJan has been nice in person, i have a friend who worked there for a while, and any piece he wears is made from really nice fabric. Hostem carries or carried him, reminds me a bit of Denis.

would like to see how you will wear this fumma...

Comment

• twmllr
                  • Sep 2013

i think it kind of fits awkward. The middle part is quite roomy while the bottom it is fitted.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                    the stuff iv seen from JanJan has been nice in person, i have a friend who worked there for a while, and any piece he wears is made from really nice fabric. Hostem carries or carried him, reminds me a bit of Denis.

would like to see how you will wear this fumma...
                    Me too, because I really don't see it (or any of JanJan's stuff) working on Fuuma's frame.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

It's a huge, one size fits all sweater, it goes very well with the inclusive Jan-Jan approach, can be worn by pretty much everyone. Honestly it is not a hard piece to approach but, still, yeah, better to try it in person. I've been following his stuff for a while, if you're interested RA13 and Suspension Point carry him (that I know, prob has a bunch of stockists in Japan). The patchwork tunic though is on another level of cutting and materials, he's one of those very few designers that can use the word "artisan" without it being a publicity stunt.

I'm going to be boring and wear them like in the lookbook (sweater over tunic), it just works really well that way. I have a bunch of other oversized sweaters that also go well with it.

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

The only way i could see you wear it is a bit like raf's wave test sweater, over some slim trousers or jeans, i imagine some margiela sneaks or your adidas and supreme bomber over the top. No doubt you will put your own stamp on it.

But yeh my friend wore a huge tunic thing in a cotton cashmere i think and it was really really nice, hard to pull off but i certainly appreciated it. His stuff is best when you build it into your own style (that could be said for most designers) but i appreciate his pieces individually rather than his aesthetic.

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                          The only way i could see you wear it is a bit like raf's wave test sweater, over some slim trousers or jeans, i imagine some margiela sneaks or your adidas and supreme bomber over the top. No doubt you will put your own stamp on it.

But yeh my friend wore a huge tunic thing in a cotton cashmere i think and it was really really nice, hard to pull off but i certainly appreciated it. His stuff is best when you build it into your own style (that could be said for most designers) but i appreciate his pieces individually rather than his aesthetic.
                          Haha, the sweater can obviously be integrated in a street style (MMM dunks and slim jeans) without any problems. I tried the tunic over the big MA-1 bomber I got a few months ago that I'm wearing a lot and the contrast was dope. I don't think I could wear it with baggy Jan-Jan pants though, I'd look like a pile of fabric so your insight is right.

For those interested the crappy picture does not do justice to the Schneider scarf, a very refined silk piece with an allover candle print. I think many here would like it or one of its variations and there are many online retailers. Faust should jump on that, I know he likes Schneider and we all know the interests of this forum are much wider than the usual 7-8 brands touted as "SZ brands" would let an outsider to believe.

Comment

• Icarium
                            • Oct 2010

The patchwork tunic though is on another level of cutting and materials, he's one of those very few designers that can use the word "artisan" without it being a publicity stunt.
                            Yeah when I saw it on Suspension Point my mind was blown. Sadly not adventurous enough to try and pull off the length/tunic-aspect. Look forward to seeing you wear it.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Haha, the sweater can obviously be integrated in a street style (MMM dunks and slim jeans) without any problems. I tried the tunic over the big MA-1 bomber I got a few months ago that I'm wearing a lot and the contrast was dope. I don't think I could wear it with baggy Jan-Jan pants though, I'd look like a pile of fabric so your insight is right.

For those interested the crappy picture does not do justice to the Schneider scarf, a very refined silk piece with an allover candle print. I think many here would like it or one of its variations and there are many online retailers. Faust should jump on that, I know he likes Schneider and we all know the interests of this forum are much wider than the usual 7-8 brands touted as "SZ brands" would let an outsider to believe.
                              True, true, but I just bought a black Faliero Sarti at Atelier :-) I love my Schneider scarves though...

For the best selection of JanJan's stuff, you should go to his popup store in Antwerp, since you are in the hood. He is a really lovely person, too. When you see him, you get what he is doing.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dorje
                                • Oct 2013

Going MTO on a pair of jeans from Zam. Black DNA, not sure on details or fabric yet....

I'm have big legs and am tired of settling for a fit that's close enough.

Thanks Zam

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎