X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

i tried to take pics of my recent stuff, but my place is too dark so it failed miserably. the cloak and ann d. stuff was with the help of faust's proxy

cloak - black herringbones

ann d. - assymetric blazer (if anyone knows where to snag this blazer in a size medium pleaselet me know)

ann d. - light grey striped pleated shirt

alsogot 2 pairs of sz 33 drkshdw berlin cut jeans (indigo blue and waxed black)both for$150 this morning on ebay. never tried on any drkshdw stuff before so hopefully they fit me.

edit: and i'm not sure what it is about pleated shirts. I really like them, but it makes me slightly nervous cuz i always think back to the seinfeld pirate shirt episode

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

So, here are the pics....

CCP light grey long neck (and it's LONG!) gloved knit sweater.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]it's the longer one, bakla.
        [/quote]

You surprise me. I never had you pegged for the longer, pointier toes, even if NDC's are blunter than most. But you appreciate the quality, that I know. I remember having a hard time convincing people they were a great thing back when I first started going to TFS... good boots, though. I like the slouch.

Comment

• Chim
          • Dec 2006

wow, I just caught one of my favorite t-shirts of all time for sale on yoox hidden in the girls section. Picked it up in a size 1 (XS, woo hoo) hope it fits

Comment

• klangspiel
            • Apr 2007

[quote user="Chim"]

[/quote]

Loving it. That's almost S.Stapleton in surrrrealiteh!!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

You surprise me. I never had you pegged for the longer, pointier toes, even if NDC's are blunter than most. But you appreciate the quality, that I know. I remember having a hard time convincing people they were a great thing back when I first started going to TFS... good boots, though. I like the slouch.

[/quote]

Always appreciated your attention to such matters, bakla, and you strike again. Indeed, I was iffy, but it looks good with some jeans and pants (and not so good with the other). The price was the breaking point. Not every day you get boots like that for $62. Going back for the wingtips today (I believe you have them already - if not, give me a call).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

sam_tem, from what I can see, the jacket looks good on you. What's uncomfortable about it?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chim
                  • Dec 2006

The shirt comes from an Undercover collection a few years back. It really reminds me of a twist on Da Vinci's Ginevra de Benci. If you look closely, her entire face is covered in eyes that are very similar to the eyes that Da Vinci does.

I can't believe I actually found it on sale at yoox, so I'm pretty super pleased about it. If it doesnt work out for any reason, I'll post it on SZ for you guys instead of returning it =P

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]So, here are the pics....

CCP light grey long neck (and it's LONG!) gloved knit sweater.

[/quote]

Congrats Casius, it'a great sweater...i want one!!....just a couple of questions, how is the fit? and it comes in another colours?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

The fit is great. It does fit slim throughout the body and the length comes to about my hips (i'm 6'3") . The gloved portion is nice and snug and the end of the cuff when my thumb is in the glove, covers my whole palm. The neck is extremely tight though, I'm sure it will loosen up after some wear and the neck is LONG! lol I could probably roll it up a good three times.

It does come in a darker grey but they didn't have that color in my size when I went to order. I'm unsure if there are other gloved knits with different fabrics though...

(I wish I could find one with the same fabric as the one on A's website)

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                        • Sep 2006

Nice!

thanx Casius,

one last question , what size do you get?

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

I got my standard 52. All of his tops fit me perfectly in a 52. :)

Comment

• dunaj
                            • Feb 2007

Robert Geller dinner jacket. Sorry the picture doesn't show much detail; I'll try to get a better one tomorrow.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Dunaj- I miss your WAYWT's. The dinner jacket fits you to the T though. Great purchase, I'm gonna have to see if I can get my hands on one.

BTW- How tall are you? I'm worried the jacket might be too short for me...

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Always appreciated your attention to such matters, bakla, and you strike again. Indeed, I was iffy, but it looks good with some jeans and pants (and not so good with the other). The price was the breaking point. Not every day you get boots like that for $62. Going back for the wingtips today (I believe you have them already - if not, give me a call).

[/quote]

Faust,

you found those boots for $62?

Care to share where they came from, Is thereanymore available? (size 8/ 41 please!!)

they are right up the Z-man's alley

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎