Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neostrifeX
    • Jun 2013

Have that exact same pair in XS myself, love them. Only thing is the material attracts lint/dust and all that like a magnet.

Comment

• asoundsound
      • May 2014

Hi everybody, first post of a long time lurker!

I know some are interested in MoMa shoes, an italian brand with some Guidi vibes: I never had the luck to own any high profile shoes, so my opinion may not be the most informed, but I love this pair.
      Incredibly comfortable since the first moment, soft leather, I haven't stressed them too much but they seem pretty solid to me.
      Hope the pic is ok.
      Last edited by asoundsound; 03-09-2015, 09:08 AM. Reason: Image not showing

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I have a pair of MoMa derbys and they are fantastic - people always confuse them with CDiem. But you need to resize this picture - it's too big.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• asoundsound
          • May 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I have a pair of MoMa derbys and they are fantastic - people always confuse them with CDiem. But you need to resize this picture - it's too big.
          Yes, I noticed, I'm sorry! Better now?

About the shoes: I agree, I feel they're an incredible deal.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

look along the opposite side of the placket, there are probably string button holes at the very edge.

the metal clasp has been added by a previous owner, presumably because the placket on some jackets can easily flap open given the button placement.

the collars on some jackets are originally sewn like that. I've opened them once on a jacket in which they were actually sewn inwards to create kind of a mandaring collar, once opened it could be turned outside as well for a more classic collar. so yea, not a big deal to cut it, but they were probably like that originally.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

ah yea, that is actually just like the one I was talking about, its meant to be worn inwards. if you take the stitches out, it'll be a regular collar
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

okay, this time I'm done for a few months..

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

It hasn't even been two weeks since you said something like that. Nice jacket, though.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• collecting_items
                    • Oct 2014

welcome to my collection.....

RO - Moto Boots sz: 42
                    Season: SS15

Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
                    bis es was dunkleres gibt

Comment

• Atomine
                      • Jul 2012

Manuel Marte shirt.
                      Object dyed, metal buttons, raw edges
                      380 bucks for a T-shirt isn't normal, but on Stylezeitgeist it is.
                      Stylezeitgeist not even once.

Comment

• Yeahgreg
                        • Mar 2015

New pair of Guidis, will be my second pair. I succumbed and bought them retail price from hlorenzo, but I fell in love with the subtle red color. Hopefully they fit correctly!!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Nice rusty color. What are you going to wear them with?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• yffet
                            • Aug 2009

This is a lovely pair.

Was going to PM you but i guess im not the only who want to know.

Could you please tell us what is color code for these? Usually, the blood color from Guidi is abit too red for me.
                            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Yeahgreg
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                              This is a lovely pair.

Was going to PM you but i guess im not the only who want to know.

Could you please tell us what is color code for these? Usually, the blood color from Guidi is abit too red for me.

STYLE NO. 986 CV04T

Here is the code h Lorenzo provided, I'm not sure if that includes the color code. I apologize but the only other info it provided was that the boots are calf leather over dyed red.

I intend to wear them with a pair of my Julius destroyed denim jeans, a RO tee and my RO asymmetrical leather jacket.

The last picture is the jeans, and also my other pair of guidi backzips (reverse horse leather)
                              Last edited by lowrey; 03-18-2015, 06:20 AM. Reason: RESIZE PHOTOS

Comment

• dalmatas
                                • Sep 2008

^^trk please post fit pics?
                                Originally posted by cjbreed
                                CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎