• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Recent Purchases

FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i bought way too much stuff... :(
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
        [/quote]

So, my first order with the Margiela cardigan did not ship yet. I called Browns and asked them to combine shipping on my two orders - hopefully they come through.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Speedster
          • Dec 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

I just got this shiped http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=590034831B

BTW what year was this? Was past the Jil Sander store in Milan a couple of days before my order, did not find it there.

Was not expecting yoox to have current collection annyway ;-)

But I thought there might be som Jil Sander competence here ;-)

Bought for 960?, the 08season @ Jil Sander was 2700-3800?

Will post a scan of tag, if that helps.

Tried to figure it out based on http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/per...hread.aspx#164

But none the wiser ... :(

Bought a Santoni AMG sneaker thisfall on yoox, found the same sneaker in a store now at Xmas inCannes 3,5* the yoox price ...

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
            [/quote]
            Is this thechest-tied one with the fully zippered hoodie? How much did it get reduced to Faust? I've been eyeing that one myself, (if it's the same one) but since I have one of his older ones, I feel like it might be too much, although the design details are better in this new version...

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
              [/quote]
              Is this thechest-tied one with the fully zippered hoodie? How much did it get reduced to Faust? I've been eyeing that one myself, (if it's the same one) but since I have one of his older ones, I feel like it might be too much, although the design details are better in this new version...
              [/quote]

yep. i am going to remove the strap though, don't like it. it got reduced to 50%.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Speedster"]

I just got this shiped http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=590034831B

BTW what year was this? Was past the Jil Sander store in Milan a couple of days before my order, did not find it there.

Was not expecting yoox to have current collection annyway ;-)

But I thought there might be som Jil Sander competence here ;-)

Bought for 960?, the 08season @ Jil Sander was 2700-3800?

Will post a scan of tag, if that helps.

Tried to figure it out based on http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/per...hread.aspx#164

But none the wiser ... :(

Bought a Santoni AMG sneaker thisfall on yoox, found the same sneaker in a store now at Xmas inCannes 3,5* the yoox price ...

[/quote]

Chances are it's from a year ago. Good purchase, I was eyeing it myself.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="uparmoured"][/quote]

i'll match that with this ;)

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]FINALLY! Snagged the last DRKSHDW gimp hoodie at a palatable price from Browns :-)
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

yep. i am going to remove the strap though, don't like it. it got reduced to 50%.

[/quote]
                    So you only bought it for the zippered hoodie? Because I like it just for the strap. If you just want it for the hoodie, maybe we can trade - mine has a strap on the inside only, although no zip hood.

Comment

• Speedster
                      • Dec 2007

Saw a lot of items on the style.c.. fw07 slideshow with simmilar detailing, but not the exact jacket ...

Annyone have a completecolection owerwiew of the fw07 season?

Tnx

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

Looking forward to a fit pic of that Joey...... actually as a special request - could you do a fit pic of the box jeans...trying to guage how slim they are. Cheers

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

yup, i can do that for yeah. i'll send you a pm later in the day.

Comment

• mindrice
                            • Jun 2007

[/quote]

expect an email from browns very soon. the item was at press and then sold. i guess they have been having problems with their live inventory. i bought the hood (the last one) 4 times. early, mid, before and after christmas.

"I don?t believe the hoodie magically arrived in press, but rather was with press the whole time, it just takes a bit of time when an item is with press because they have to wait to be sent back the item before we can confirm the order, and the reason we had to deal with press is because it is the last one.

The item is still on the website as it is still showing on the stock system, however we are in the process of removing it.

Browns do apologise for any disappointment and delay in dealings but according to all the emails I have been forwarded the web department could not have done more in getting back to you."

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mindrice"]

[/quote]

expect an email from browns very soon. the item was at press and then sold. i guess they have been having problems with their live inventory. i bought the hood (the last one) 4 times. early, mid, before and after christmas.

"I don?t believe the hoodie magically arrived in press, but rather was with press the whole time, it just takes a bit of time when an item is with press because they have to wait to be sent back the item before we can confirm the order, and the reason we had to deal with press is because it is the last one.

The item is still on the website as it is still showing on the stock system, however we are in the process of removing it.

Browns do apologise for any disappointment and delay in dealings but according to all the emails I have been forwarded the web department could not have done more in getting back to you."

[/quote]

shit, don't tell me this.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mindrice
                                • Jun 2007

thought you should know. i hated the fact that they had me wait and wait. i had to email them a bunch of times just to find out what was going on. it was a pain

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎