X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

A whole bunch of pocket squares (i am reviving my Dandy persona[:D]) from Brioni, Canali, Pucci and Dupont....... a series of Bow ties in various colours will be next.... as i wont have time to make them
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

are the n(n) pants like sweatpants? very relaxed. i like them.

looks like no one won the m.a+ hoody! :(

[/quote]

No ;( Celga was outbid...sorry to my alternative sizing running mates Joey and Merz...

I think I'll ask Celga for a refund unless they're something cool available on Y!

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

Just received a LUC knit tee from irrlicht...

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

^ nice!

The LUC light blue laser cut shirt from this past season is a nice light one as well. The price is about the same as a RO mainline s/s tee (actually I think $30-50 less).

Picked up a short sleeve tee in dust from the Rick Owens flagship. They're already sold out of everything but XL in dust for the short sleeves from Exploder!!! Apparently when fashion week happened, everyone just came in and bought everything. 2 days after the new stuff began to hit racks, all the supersmall sizes were completely gone.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I really need to hit the RO store when I go there in late August, last time I was going there on the last day and it was closed for that day only :P

some recents:

vans bone whites
            jil sander by raf simons

from Berlin:

surface2air tee
            attachment l/s
            ann demeulemeester wool bag

for the girlfriend (sorry for the crappy pic):

ann demeulemeester cardigan
            bruno pieters dress

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Love those Jil Sander shoes Mike! Also, that Ann D. cardigan is one of my favorites from last season, I was looking at getting my sis that one but couldn't find it on sale.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

So nice, Mike. I too love the Sander shoes. I have the winter version of that Ann cardigan and love it--the back is so gorgeous!
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

yea the back and the cut on the cardi is really nice!

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• dontbecruel
                    • Sep 2006

I love the Jil shoes too Mike but are you sure they're from the Raf era? There were some identical ones in the SS06 show (the season immediately before he took over, which was a very nice collection I think).

Comment

• jiggy
                      • Feb 2007

Nice purcahses everyone

Mike,

Nice lace ups you've got, first the ndc and margiela and now these.You make me want to get a pair as well.

what size do you wear for attachment pieces?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

2nd on the Ann cardigan. Hey, didn't you buy a similar one already?

Laika, I'm glad you have it. I'll have to see it one day - I love the back as well.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

I posted a picture of it here when I got it, did you forget? [;)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I did not! [:$] Still need to see it in real life though.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sleazie ninja
                              • Jun 2007

[quote user="laika"]^Tokio 7 is great! I haven't been there in ages....must get over to the east side sometime. Tokio Joe is also good, although much smaller. I can't remember where it is though. [:^)]
                              [/quote]

Tokyo Joe is on 11th between 1st and 2nd (nestled in between Veniero's bakery and Odin). Never was crazy about the selection (and their cramped quarters), butI used to live on 10th and 1st,so I would buy something from TJ at least once a week for years :P When Iwas there last month, I was surprised to see a brand new Mike & Chris handbagfor $300. If I had a girlfriend, I woulda coppedit for sure.

But I didn't know Tokio 7 carried CCP, too bad I dont live in NY anymore :(

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"] I love the Jil shoes too Mike but are you sure they're from the Raf era? There were some identical ones in the SS06 show (the season immediately before he took over, which was a very nice collection I think).[/quote]

not 100% sure, I bought them used from someone who atleast said they were raf. I'm not sure how to tell the difference though

[quote user="jiggy"] Mike,
                                Nice lace ups you've got, first the ndc and margiela and now these.You make me want to get a pair as well.
                                what size do you wear for attachment pieces?
                                [/quote]

thanks, sold the ndc's though as they were the wrong size. not sure if I'll keep the margielas cause I like the Jils better.

for attachment, I'd usually need about a 4 which is very rare in Japan, most bigger sizes are probably sent to european stores. in this shirtI gota 3 and its actually quite big.

Faust, cardigan is the same one, just gave it to her now so I included it in the pic ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎