• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: recent purchases

[quote user="dji"]

just got this Julius leather jacket in the mail and I could not be happier with it! the leather and fit are perfection and the high collar is really bad arse[73]

[/quote]

hey Dji, any chance for some fit pics??? Please?[73]

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

I have Yan on here to thank for the Damir shorts, Joey to thank for the L pants, Dan to thank for the J jeans and someone on SuFu to thank for the Rick jacket (which I can't believe no one bought right away!). Of course, Mr. Faust for doing the pickup on the white buutz for me :)

[/quote]

You make it sound so easy. Let's see some white knight steez in WAYWT. I've been meaning to do it myself except the weather's been so nasty.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

man, i didnt want to start such a discussion which will lead to no end...its just that here in Germany we are not so acommodated to weapons. If someone would show me a real gun, i would think what a jerk or gangsta. And honestly, i have never ever met someone owning a real gun, bisides the guys who are selling dope and who look like right out of Sin City.

I had to write a small "essay" for not joining the army, but doing civil service instead, claiming that it would be against my inner values firing at another human being. And I do think that if access to weapons would be much easier here, many jerks or wannabe gangstas would arm themself to protect themselfs...and as actio causes reactio, my neighbour would arm himself too because he had bad experiences with the aforementioned guys...its just a vicious circle for me.

I understand where the US is coming from and the principles of the consitution which gives every citizen the right the have a weapon...and i know that a discussion on this topic is going to deep as with other topics like the Iraq war, Guantamo, Afghanistan or other major political topics. It is like trying to discuss with Israelis about Palestina, or with Palestineans about Israel. It is like talking with young Germans about the fact that they are reminded by young, for example Americans, that they all have a debt for the sins of the Nazis, or that everyone in Germany is a Nazi...and one of the standard arguments for the above topic is that Americans are tired of non-Americans saying...".

I dont think that this forum is the right place to discuss such elementary problems and therefore we should keep it outside.

I must admit if it would have been a nice Katana sword, Merz had posted, i wouldnt have had a problem. But i do feel weird looking at a gun, which of course can be beautifully designed, and give comments about how nice it is...It maybe irrational since both items are made to harm people...

And of course Merz is a nice guy! I guess this is "just" a deep cultural gap...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I don't know Albert - merz might kill himself with recoil power alone. He doesn't look like a big fella.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

It may be a cultural gap, but don't worry, there are still some Americans that agree with you [Y]

[quote user="theaddict"]

man, i didnt want to start such a discussion which will lead to no end...its just that here in Germany we are not so acommodated to weapons. If someone would show me a real gun, i would think what a jerk or gangsta. And honestly, i have never ever met someone owning a real gun, bisides the guys who are selling dope and who look like right out of Sin City.

I had to write a small "essay" for not joining the army, but doing civil service instead, claiming that it would be against my inner values firing at another human being. And I do think that if access to weapons would be much easier here, many jerks or wannabe gangstas would arm themself to protect themselfs...and as actio causes reactio, my neighbour would arm himself too because he had bad experiences with the aforementioned guys...its just a vicious circle for me.

I understand where the US is coming from and the principles of the consitution which gives every citizen the right the have a weapon...and i know that a discussion on this topic is going to deep as with other topics like the Iraq war, Guantamo, Afghanistan or other major political topics. It is like trying to discuss with Israelis about Palestina, or with Palestineans about Israel. It is like talking with young Germans about the fact that they are reminded by young, for example Americans, that they all have a debt for the sins of the Nazis, or that everyone in Germany is a Nazi...and one of the standard arguments for the above topic is that Americans are tired of non-Americans saying...".

I dont think that this forum is the right place to discuss such elementary problems and therefore we should keep it outside.

I must admit if it would have been a nice Katana sword, Merz had posted, i wouldnt have had a problem. But i do feel weird looking at a gun, which of course can be beautifully designed, and give comments about how nice it is...It maybe irrational since both items are made to harm people...

And of course Merz is a nice guy! I guess this is "just" a deep cultural gap...

[/quote]
            music

Comment

• Schadenfreude
              • Jan 2008

I find it particularly disturbing that Phillip Nod (I believe) said he would hate to have a gun laying around on a night when he's alone and depressed. If that is a concern of yours you should be seeing a doctor.

Originally posted by ddohnggo
              fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

I have Yan on here to thank for the Damir shorts, Joey to thank for the L pants, Dan to thank for the J jeans and someone on SuFu to thank for the Rick jacket (which I can't believe no one bought right away!). Of course, Mr. Faust for doing the pickup on the white buutz for me :)

[/quote]

You make it sound so easy. Let's see some white knight steez in WAYWT. I've been meaning to do it myself except the weather's been so nasty.

[/quote]

soon :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I don't know Albert - merz might kill himself with recoil power alone. He doesn't look like a big fella.
                  [/quote]

hahaha. I love it :)

Casem and others all have good points. Good to see that it can be a fair and honest discussion here on SZ even with something actually controversial (not just a designers seasonal clothing line hehe).

Love this forum :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

[quote user="Schadenfreude"]

I find it particularly disturbing that Phillip Nod (I believe) said he would hate to have a gun laying around on a night when he's alone and depressed. If that is a concern of yours you should be seeing a doctor.

[/quote]

i know my rents have a pistollaying somewherein their br. saw it once when i was still in high school butlater i couldnt find it anymore. i feel the same way as niddy does tho. guess its human nature to fear deadly weapons.havent owned any guns but will keep them unloaded if one day iget some ( i like the beautiful design).

I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Oh, for the record: Faust against guns. (pheeeww, had to get that off my chest). not a homophobe either!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sergei_S
                        • Jan 2008

I got those two hours ago.

thanks a lot to Hide-san! Thanks a lot mate

And of course new DRKSDW pants from Mr. Faust. ??????? ??????? ????! )) Sorry, don't have a fit picture

Aaand, finaly my best recent purchase

I got weapons

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Nice, Sergei! A Vespa is such a wonderful antidote to merz's gun! [86]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, for the record: Faust against guns. (pheeeww, had to get that off my chest). not a homophobe either!
                            [/quote]

+1, If you guys want we may start a discussion on this very topic in a dedicated thread to avoid offending people who do not want to partake.

How many months/year can you use a Vespa in Moscow?

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, for the record: Faust against guns. (pheeeww, had to get that off my chest). not a homophobe either!
                              [/quote]

+1, If you guys want we may start a discussion on this very topic in a dedicated thread to avoid offending people who do not want to partake.

How many months/year can you use a Vespa in Moscow?

[/quote]

That's exactly what I asked Sergei! With the crazy Moscovite drivers, it seems like a shorter route to suicide than merz's gun, but he said it's cool.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                                • Aug 2007

[/quote]

gunsdont kill people. gays do.

[H]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍