X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnFG
    • May 2007

Re: recent purchases

cdiem leather pants (currently on their way from Cologne "KH" - txs again So-Ang - to Frankfurt).

Cant wait to have them in my hands when I'm back from France on sunday eve :)

WAYWT will follow early next week!

JF

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

ahaha..John, thats the tip of my right shoe in the pic...no prob mate!
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• JohnFG
        • May 2007

[quote user="theaddict"]ahaha..John, thats the tip of my right shoe in the pic...no prob mate!
        [/quote]

nice shoes ... what's the fabric?

Txs for taking the pics in our favourite store ... hehehe

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

STOP ALREADY!

seriously can we start a new thread for guns and violence. so that we can keep this thread light and nice to see people's recent purchases, as its intention.

i am not saying to stop the discussion or avoid it but please move it. show the gun as a purchase- then start a new place to discuss all of the other. please for the sake of pleasure...

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

^I agree with kira. Please pack your guns and go to another thread, fellas. I'd like to see some clothes in here....
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ done. i am not going to move the posts, because there are some purchases mixed in.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Faust, thank you for starting the other thread.

kira, did you get your SL dress yet? And is this the Margiela dress you got? [51]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"]

Faust, thank you for starting the other thread.

kira, did you get your SL dress yet? And is this the Margiela dress you got? [51]

[/quote]

[51] [51] [51] - Thank you for moving the thread Faust. I am just having a very stressful day and I wanted to see somethings and not read about all of this guns stuff here... [75]
                  [:O] yes that is the margiela dress. how do i wear it? i like wrapping the bottom and leaving the top hanging. It is also slightly see-through so i am think i need a bodysuit...I[64] it Thank you Laika, I have been looking for a pic of this [51]

i am actually leaving in about 15 minutes to walk over to UPS to get my SL package. i dont have a door man so they had to hold it for me...

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

^you're welcome. sorry to hear about the stressful day. [51]

I tried it on at the sample sale and wrapped both parts, but i don't see why you couldn't leave the top hanging, especially if you have a bodysuit. It also looked cute just with just black underwear faintly showing through though....i like wearing white like that in the summer. [73]

I can't wait to see the Sara Lanzi, harputs had some really nice stuff. [64]

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

I tried it on at the sample sale and wrapped both parts, but i don't see why you couldn't leave the top hanging, especially if you have a bodysuit. It also looked cute just with just black underwear faintly showing through though....i like wearing white like that in the summer. [73]

[/quote]

<energetically nods in approval> my kind of girl!!! Kira, what about wearing a slip underneath? Sidenote - I once had to buy a slip for my female friend. That was my strangest shopping experience.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

I thought about the black underwear as well, and a fitted black tank- which is my staple for under everything [74] I like the top wrapped too but depending on how tight i wrap it. i like playing with the hanging strings...

I am very excited about the Sara Lanzi dress too. off to UPS and the rest of my insane day. pics later. [74]

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

<energetically nods in approval> my kind of girl!!! Kira, what about wearing a slip underneath? Sidenote - I once had to buy a slip for my female friend. That was my strangest shopping experience.

[/quote]

slips are strange to me. i just cant get into wearing them. i feel like it is just another skirt. i prefer the freeness of movement and the faint see-through as well. especially in the summer with bare legs and some wedges.

Comment

• awlouie
                            • Sep 2007

[quote user="laika"]^I agree with kira. Please pack your guns and go to another thread, fellas. I'd like to see some clothes in here....
                            [/quote]

I concur as well...Thank you!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                            -Bruce Lee

Comment

• JohnFG
                              • May 2007

[quote user="JohnFG"]

cdiem leather pants (currently on their way from Cologne "KH" - txs again So-Ang - to Frankfurt).

Cant wait to have them in my hands when I'm back from France on sunday eve :)

WAYWT will follow early next week!

JF

[/quote]glad we are back to the main topic!

Comment

• deuxmille
                                • Nov 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡