• Oct 2006

look like viridi-anne buutz. lawlz.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• keanureeves
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
      my wife has had her eyes on those too
      i have been eying these on boots on eluxury for the last 10 days. i finally bought the last ones, but they are a size 6 and i''m a 6.5. i hope the run a little big or maybe i can streatch them out a bit

Comment

• MCC1528
        • May 2008

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post
        Different strokes... I love the neck line and the little extra material in the collar for the irregular creasing efffect! I tried the ribbed tee and didn't like that neck line - i've got too many shirts with a wide open neck line.
        I just remembered it was the ribbed shirt that I tryed on.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

those look like cross-country ski boots.
          let's just hope they look good on the foot.
          —
          -

Comment

• cuddly
            • Sep 2007

dbss

+VA wool hooded knit, 7th item on atlier

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

those are pretty cool, look very similar to boots from UC this season.
              —
              -

Comment

• shawn
                • Apr 2007

Number (N)ine Black Wool Blazer from 2006 F/W Noir Collection

Love the back center line design, very sharp.

Comment

• shawn
                  • Apr 2007

Balenciaga Black Blazer from 2007 S/S Collection

Comment

• MikeN
                    • Nov 2007

^^^ I have that. Extra long sleeves right?

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                      • May 2008

Number (n)ine t-shirt at 50% off, couldn't help myself.

Comment

• keanureeves
                        • Nov 2008

[QUOTE=keanureeves;105604]y-3 leather boot/sneakers via eluxury i can't wait to get them

just got these boots today (eluxury is super fast with shipping) and i'm not happy with them at all...they look really cheap. i thought they were going to be thick leather boots but it's made of thinest leather, they fit like socks almost plus, these were listed at a size 6 they fit more like a size 7 i can't believe they are made by YY, the picture is misleading for sure. it's nuts to know that these origanaly cost $400, i paid 150. they are soo not worth the money...anyways i'm sending them back first thing tomorrow morning before class

u know what suck about this is that they are charging me $8 to ship it back the piece of crap....if anyone wants them they should be listed back on eluxury in maybe 10 days

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

[quote=keanureeves;106138]
                          Originally posted by keanureeves View Post
                          y-3 leather boot/sneakers via eluxury i can't wait to get them

just got these boots today (eluxury is super fast with shipping) and i'm not happy with them at all...they look really cheap. i thought they were going to be thick leather boots but it's made of thinest leather, they fit like socks almost plus, these were listed at a size 6 they fit more like a size 7 i can't believe they are made by YY, the picture is misleading for sure. it's nuts to know that these origanaly cost $400, i paid 150. they are soo not worth the money...anyways i'm sending them back first thing tomorrow morning before class

u know what suck about this is that they are charging me $8 to ship it back the piece of crap....if anyone wants them they should be listed back on eluxury in maybe 10 days
                          they look like socks from the photo or boxing shoes..ummm...i can pretty much guarantee you that nobodys gonna hold their breathe, keanu, and thats pretty cool, a famous movie star getting his GED bitching about 8 bucks
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by keanureeves View Post

I think eluxury will have to hold people back after this description
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

my thought exactly mike he he 'this piece of crap...btw in classifieds and good finds until i send them back cop these quick' he he if only

Comment

• Raw Edge
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by wire.artist
                                LUC silk/wool knit coat,

This exact item just arrived in the mail. Holy ajkkhdskh! this thing is crazy and unlike anything I've ever had and I like it.
                                How are you liking yours, wire artist?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎