Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zicoys1982
    • Mar 2008

yes. and the further sale period is coming soon. i guess all items will be 50-60% off at that time

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

zicoys- Thank you so much for the info.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kubie View Post
        where did you get it? is it still available in sz 1? thx!
        Email Komakino, they bought it.
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kubie
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by zicoys1982 View Post
          kubie.

sorry its the last one and is a size 3. i bought it in a shop called medium rare in hong kong.

many other nice va items are on sale now
          Man! i saw one in sz 1 on Y! a couple days ago and was going to set up the bid.....But the seller canceled the auction before i......:(
          FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
          FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• zeebee
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by zicoys1982 View Post
            kubie.

sorry its the last one and is a size 3. i bought it in a shop called medium rare in hong kong.

many other nice va items are on sale now
            Medium Rare is great. Bought my first VA leather there last week. How much was your shirt discounted. My jacket was only 30% off :(

Just got back from shopping today and bought a pair of Dior Homme zip boots. Almost everything is 50% off at Dior right now here in HK.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Cas, the Ann flagship in Seoul has also 30%off...if you are looking for something paricular let me know.
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                Cas, the Ann flagship in Seoul has also 30%off...if you are looking for something paricular let me know.
                That probably equates to regular prices in Europe.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

I thought that too, but considering that the KWon is on a all time low and the leftovers of this season where bought when it was much higher it equates again...
                  The Rick stuff for example was pretty much the same price on retail like on LVR.
                  Next season will be more expensive though since they have to pay it in the near future with the low Won.
                  So all in all, it might be the best time to buy something here with 30%off...at least thats why i bought some stuff here...and i can still check the prices first and compare them with Europe...that doesnt mean that i want to start a proxy service or so(no time), just a favor if someone urgently needs something. So Faust, if you are looking for something particular let me know.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Unless of course, you shop at Liberty's, who have, as I now realise, the craziest markup on Ann ever. Their 30% off shirts are same as full-price at thecorner... nice ambience to shop in though.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Gunjah
                      • May 2008

markups suck as hell, always thought LVR or l'eclaireur have same retails as flagship store, but for example the oversized hooded jacket i bought was available in the 100% virgin wool version at l'elaireur with 30% off for 853€ and on the corner the same version with same fabric is retail 750€ ...

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        Unless of course, you shop at Liberty's, who have, as I now realise, the craziest markup on Ann ever. Their 30% off shirts are same as full-price at thecorner... nice ambience to shop in though.
                        Originally posted by Gunjah View Post
                        markups suck as hell, always thought LVR or l'eclaireur have same retails as flagship store, but for example the oversized hooded jacket i bought was available in the 100% virgin wool version at l'elaireur with 30% off for 853€ and on the corner the same version with same fabric is retail 750€ ...
                        The Corner is operated by Yoox, and as we know Yoox prices aren't always exactly logical

not sure what the corner's pricing policy is like compared to yoox, but I doubt its retail either.
                        Last edited by lowrey; 12-14-2008, 01:31 PM.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          Yea, I like Liberty - it's so cavernous....
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                            • Feb 2008

Black Patent leather shoes, a porkpie hat, and a coffee table sized book (and by coffee table sized I mean the size of the coffee table) on Hans Bellmer... what more does one need?

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Brother Stasi View Post
                              nice! I recently received The Drawings of Hans Bellmer (grove press) as a birthday present. plays a perverse foil to the lolita conversation in the your bible thread

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                                nice! I recently received The Drawings of Hans Bellmer (grove press) as a birthday present. plays a perverse foil to the lolita conversation in the your bible thread
                                ouu ouuu! How is it? What are the quality of the illustrations like and the general size of it? Sorry to be so inquisitive it's just this was the first bellmer book I could find that had photographs that were larger than a business card and now I've had a taste for bellmer and I want more more more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎