Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LEWisMe
    • Jul 2007

Broke down and got a RO LS tee in DRKSHDW colour at Maxfield for 30% off.

I think that's the last thing I get for a while until I get the ring for my GF... need to stay off this site and avoid temptation!
    "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Nikov
      • Nov 2008

wtf, you guys get 30 days off for christmas?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

pretty standard for college winter break
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Huxley
          • Dec 2007

U.S. kids do too (me).

Comment

• MCC1528
            • May 2008

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post
            Broke down and got a RO LS tee in DRKSHDW colour at Maxfield for 30% off.

I think that's the last thing I get for a while until I get the ring for my GF... need to stay off this site and avoid temptation!

I almost got that shirt at the VIP sale 2 weeks ago lol I didnt really care for the neck line.

Comment

• Piffen
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              pretty standard for college winter break
              Eh? This is not fair, I don't even get a minute off.. The 2nd of january I'll be presenting this piece of shit I'm working with atm, and I'll have to try and squeeze in some work somehow during christmas in order to get me a t-shirt or two in february. God I'm such a looser.

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

/\ Nice! Hope that makes a good replacement for you know what :-)
                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by wire.artist
                  LUC silk/wool knit coat,
                  VN Wire! I have the same coat on the way in the mail now! (hopefully)

Comment

• LEWisMe
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mac81586 View Post
                    I almost got that shirt at the VIP sale 2 weeks ago lol I didnt really care for the neck line.
                    Different strokes... I love the neck line and the little extra material in the collar for the irregular creasing efffect! I tried the ribbed tee and didn't like that neck line - i've got too many shirts with a wide open neck line.
                    "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Wire.artist - that thing is stunning. If you can pull that off, props!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• keanureeves
                        • Nov 2008

y-3 leather boot/sneakers via eluxury i can't wait to get them

just got these boots today, and i'm not happy with them at all...they look really cheap. i thought they were going to be thick leather but it's made of thinest leather, they fit like socks almost i can't believe they are made by YY, the picture is misleading for sure. it's nuts to know that these origanaly cost $400, i paid 150. they are soo not worth the money...anyways i'm sending them back first thing tomorrow morning before class

u know what suck about this is that they are charging me $8 to ship it back the piece of crap....if anyone wants them they should be listed back on eluxury in maybe 10 days
                        Last edited by keanureeves; 12-04-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ That's a cute hybrid, and such a thing is rare. My wife would love something like this, comfortable, but not sneakersy.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

my wife has had her eyes on those too
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I think the front is way too sneakerish, makes it look like some futuristic roller skate. and the heel looks awkward
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                                I think the front is way too sneakerish, makes it look like some futuristic roller skate. and the heel looks awkward
                                I agree. Or like this :

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎