Naked & Famous black jeans
    CdG/Junya canvas sneakers(consignment)
    Just some lame junk I needed...

Comment

• Time & Space
      • Jan 2008

Augusta

Just picked up these...

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• H-R
        • May 2007

How are those Augustas? I'm kind of on the fence on them...

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by H-R View Post
          How are those Augustas? I'm kind of on the fence on them...
          They are a spring type shoe. The leather is not thick and they are not heavy, but I liked the style as a 19th century boxing boot. The leather is nice, and I just dig the design. They are very comfortable to wear.

Guidi has a boxing type shoe that I love also...
          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

MA+ custom order tall boots...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

so good!!! so ang!!!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

thanks Faust
                i am not 100% sure about the green hint though. Under the black surface its greenish, dont know if this will come out more in the future when they are getting worn...or maybe i just have to get used to the idea to add a little colour in my wardrobe...anyway right now its just a hint of green, almost not noticable...any ideas would be appreciated...

Does anyone know if it would be possible to dye them deep blackish if i want to in the future? (i know inane question territory...)

Comment

• Time & Space
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  thanks Faust
                  i am not 100% sure about the green hint though.
                  I would keep the hint of green going. I have the MA+ laceups in the green and I love them. they are wearing in nice and getting a bit darker. The green is so close to black on those boots, that is really adds a nice accent. Kind of like the Augusta derby's at Atelier in the shotgun blue/black color.

H Lorenzo has those boots I believe still, and the color is very cool.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Yours are the same colour? and they are getting darker?, yeah you are right, you can see the green only in bright sunlight, and if it gets darker...well that would be cool.

Originally posted by Time & Space View Post
                    I would keep the hint of green going. I have the MA+ laceups in the green and I love them. they are wearing in nice and getting a bit darker. The green is so close to black on those boots, that is really adds a nice accent. Kind of like the Augusta derby's at Atelier in the shotgun blue/black color.

H Lorenzo has those boots I believe still, and the color is very cool.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                      Yours are the same colour? and they are getting darker?, yeah you are right, you can see the green only in bright sunlight, and if it gets darker...well that would be cool.
                      why did you special order green if you wanted black? go with green, pretty much everything i get nowadays is not black, but i like to tread on new ground
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

They messed it up...i could send them back, but 1. i dont wanna wait another 4 weeks...and 2. i thought that it is not bad, especially since its only hints of green, just unsure about it...now i think i will keep them.

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        why did you special order green if you wanted black? go with green, pretty much everything i get nowadays is not black, but i like to tread on new ground

Comment

• Nullsleep
                          • May 2008

From the classifieds ...

Comment

• Magician
                            • Jul 2008

M.A.+ boots are super fabulous. I think they just knocked Augusta off the top of my fantasy baller league.
                            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Kys
                              • Jan 2009

A bit against SZ's standards but fyi, I don't like every damn piece of my wardrobe black. Doesn't help the fact that i'm already colorblind.

Just copped

More Buttero

Trying out this Brand called Ubiq

^the most comfortable muthalovers on this side of teh hemisphere. Wooled in-soles

Not my pics, at work now so can't pic.
                              Will Upload fit pics once i get home

Comment

• Agent L
                                • Sep 2006

Went to Atelier today and said bye bye to my rent money and hello hello to a Boris Bidjan Siberi leather jacket. Knew I had to have it being that it was 90 degrees outside and I wanted to wear it out

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎