• Show
Clear All
  • djrajio
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="darkanimal"]
    Dior Eau Noire Cologne
    [/quote]
    Great cologne. Using it myself right now.

Comment

• darkanimal
      • Sep 2006

Cassius, yes I like them a lot. Goes well with almost all my wardrobe. Maybe a thick cork will make the fit better.

[quote user="djrajio"]
      Great cologne. Using it myself right now.
      [/quote]

On my skin it leaves a hint of incense smell which I really love. The CDG Man 2, which I would have liked, has an aftersmell on my skin, kinda powdery and weird. So yeah Eau Noire is it!

Comment

• macuser3of5
        • Sep 2006

BlackSheepAndProdigalSons "Innocents Death Row Prison Ring" necklace. I had them customized so that the chain and enclosure are as jet black as possible. A chemical process I guess.
        [/quote]
        Liver of sulfur, most likely. It will wear over time, but still look awesome. If you ever want to redo it at home, it's pretty painless to accomplish.

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

APC New Cures -they use riri zippers on these now [:D] or maybe I'm just surprised/late on the news for not having bought from them in years.

[/quote]

Are these the Raw Black New Cures? I've been looking for a pair of these if they are, how's the price? I'm guessing usual $140-$160, range? I could really use some black denim, did you pick these up in store?
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Dark-Those Rick boots are insane. I would kill for those and the side zip white sneakers. Great buy for sure.

Explicit- Sorry bro. I knew it was going to go fast, I had a hard time even sleeping thinking it might not be there in the morning. I'll definitely post a pic though. I'm getting the shears ready! [:)]

[/quote]

please just wear it uncut. [:O]

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• darkanimal
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"]

Are
              these the Raw Black New Cures? I've been looking for a pair of these if
              they are, how's the price? I'm guessing usual $140-$160, range? I could
              really use some black denim, did you pick these up in store? [/quote]

Nah apparently they are just stretched black jeans, not the kind of raw denim we want that would fade nicely. This particular one was $160 retail. I've looked into the Skull Jeans by an Alchemist for black denims as well. Hopefully BIG will have a restock soon on all the sizes that sold out and would be the fit I'm looking for.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="Casius"]Dark-Those Rick boots are insane. I would kill for those and the side zip white sneakers. Great buy for sure.

Explicit- Sorry bro. I knew it was going to go fast, I had a hard time even sleeping thinking it might not be there in the morning. I'll definitely post a pic though. I'm getting the shears ready! [:)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL. Yea, I am definitely going to take a picture with the square of fabric on me, haha. What a fashion statement that would make though.
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

I was looking at the shirt too, interested in seeing your pics =)
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

x
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="Casius"]Dark-Those Rick boots are insane. I would kill for those and the side zip white sneakers. Great buy for sure.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL. Yea, I am definitely going to take a picture with the square of fabric on me, haha. What a fashion statement that would make though.

[/quote]

Don't laugh yet. I tried it on a C21, uncut, and thought it looked rather cool, if a bit like a straitjacket. It took me awhile to figure it out though..

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                        • Sep 2006

nice pick ups dark... still need to smell the dior cologne :P

just FYI, julius did a similar boot (zip in the back though) which you could probably find for much cheaper.

Comment

• Johnny
                          • Sep 2006

For those of us who don't speak the language of linea, wtf is that piece of cloth supposed to be?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]For those of us who don't speak the language of linea, wtf is that piece of cloth supposed to be?[/quote]

I want to know too, and I speak Linea. I know about the tees/sweatshirts where you cut out your own neck, but not sure what to make of that square. Maybe it's just folded like that?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sbw4224
                              • Sep 2006

Nice purchases everyone. Cas, if you ever get sick of those Ann. D pants, you know where to send them ;).

Dark, great pickups. I think you do a great job of sticking to your aesthetic while being able to buy solid items. It can be hard to pass up so-so pieces just because they're at a good price, but you seem to do a good job of holding off of buying things for longer periods, but then splurging on just a couple nice items. Do you usually get things on sale, or are you find that your way of buying things forces you to pay retail?

edit:

I might as well mention my recent purchases.

- Black Lmaltieri button-up

- Demeulemeester detachable hood that I was previously looking for.

- SF x Loopwheeler tee :)

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

it could be the seminal emporer's new clothes moment[;)]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎