X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Jshockmtl"]I wear mostly 8.5 or 9 and the 40 in the boots i got are perfect sizing but i dont have any experience with c-diem boots or shoes besides these as they are my first
    [/quote]

The problem is that 95% of people don't know their true shoe size. Due to feet width and other factors even though you might be say a 7.5E you would have to wear maybe 8D-8.5D in most shoes, sometimes 9D. Sadly I don't remember mi sizing in the back-zips so I have no idea which size to get if I felt like it and they ever popped up.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• soultek
      • Feb 2007

Ditto on the Cdiem shoe sizings. I usually wear an 11.5US but my Cdiem 5 eyelet boots are 44's. They were tight at first, but now are fine, and I'm wondering if I should have even bought a size smaller. I have never tried on CCP's, but Guidi's seemed more true to size as a size 43 was way too small (as it should be)

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

hmmm, i guess i would need a size 39 in cdiem 5 eyelet boots then.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• cto
          • Dec 2006

I just bought the best hooded pull over from Nicholas K on http://newdandyism.com/. Has any one heard of this brand before? I just dicovered it and I think it is one of my new favorites.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I've been admiring some stuff by Julius for a long time and finally decided to jump on it, I got the twist cut pants fromcycle and I'm glad I did, I love them!

will post pics at some point, right now my girlfriend has my camera somewhere.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Glad they arrived safely!

The fit is amazing no? I'm wearing the black pair myself today.

I highly recommend one of those twisting shirts from Julius. It seems like it's their signature piece. Not crazy expensive either... on the order of $130-175 and they are double layered so they're THICK. Extremely well made and they fit and feel great. Talk to 2000 or one of these other guys who can order from Japan for you. You won't regret ordering it.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

got here pretty quickly too - thanks :)

the fit is really cool. I'm heading to paris next week so I'll definately try to have a look at what l'eclaireur and others have in stock from Julius.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

l'eclaireur stocks Julius? And others in Paris?

Definitely let everyone on here know where you can get it outside of Japan... I'll only be a (kinda long) train ride away from Paris starting this sunday. Love to see a lot of Julius in-person.

Have fun!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I think it does but I'm not totally sure, I recall reading so somewhere but I might be wrong. well I'll check the store out anyways :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Don't forget to hit up Colette as well [:P]

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

I think it does but I'm not totally sure, I recall reading so somewhere but I might be wrong. well I'll check the store out anyways :)

[/quote]

L'éclaireur does not carry Julius, not that it should stop you from going...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Just got dior 19cm"used denim". I must echo what someone said earlier (sorry can't remember who) that it's much better this season. Other washes are crap this seasonbut the used denim is fantastic, made in Japan again, perfect mid-blue color withgreat distressing, they're also as skinny as my skinniest Dior's (the luster ones). Sorry, I know some people are "so over" skinny jeans, but they're a staple for me. Check one off the wishlist...
                          music

Comment

• explicit
                            • Jan 2007

cloak black jeans, cloak black cords (and my girlfriend says i don't have enough color in my wardrobe, haha).

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]L'éclaireur does not carry Julius, not that it should stop you from going...[/quote]

ah ok, dont know where I got the idea then, some kind of a mix up probably. willof coursecheck the place, though.

Comment

• nairb49
                                • Dec 2006

Great store. The store I frequent most often here is owned by the brother of the guy who owns L'Eclaireur. Much better than Colette, IMO. About 75% less tourists, and staff who aren't too busy trying to look the part.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎