Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cabl3
    • Dec 2008

Just got these from Kavaj today...really glad I got em..amazing.

(photo from kavaj's thread)
    "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
    - Wilde

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

3 strikes and you're out!!!
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Vikeid
          • Feb 2009

though its gonna stay with me ^^ ok.. maybe not if its to big which there are a chance it is.....

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
            where did you find it? How much is it, and can someone please give me a picture of them. I can't find one.

I got it through a SZer who doesn't post much on here... It's the medium sized one so I'm not sure if I'll actually use it or just check it out for learning purposes and passing it onto someone who will use it yet...

I also worked out a deal for the Lang mohawk hoodie. FINALLY my 5 year search is over!!!!!!!!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              I got it through a SZer who doesn't post much on here... It's the medium sized one so I'm not sure if I'll actually use it or just check it out for learning purposes and passing it onto someone who will use it yet...

nice, saw it on sufu and almost pulled the trigger. great price.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Fantastic bag, Albert. Really happy for you - I know how much you appreciate Altieri's work.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                  • May 2008

^The leather looks incredible. How does it open/stay closed? It's a little too amorphous for my liking, but I still appreciate the aesthetic.
                  Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• rudo
                    • Feb 2009

It feels weird looking at my pic on what used to be my bag...It is really nice.

The only reason that I sold it was it just a tad small for an everyday use that I seemed to now need at work. To get another bag, I sold this.

It has a button on one side and a string on the other, simply wrap the string around the button to close. But of course it doesn't close completely or actually not that even close..

Would have post here if I could, but i donno when I'll get to 100...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

thanks Faust :) I'm quite happy to finally get to handle this bag again. A large version eluded me years and years back at IF when I hesitated in throwing down on it. To this day I wonder where that one is because I still want it.

Rudo, don't you worry, it's in good hands with me:) Also, brings a smile to my face to know that you've purchased one of my works from Sartorialoft!

Between this bag and the mohawk hoodie, two of my year-old quests for HGs have come to an end (sort of)!
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• consider me interested if you ever get around selling it. it's a beauty.

also, someone said once there's a similiar bag, but with a zipper that curved around the bag really nicely. I'd love to find that picture again as well.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                          consider me interested if you ever get around selling it. it's a beauty.

also, someone said once there's a similiar bag, but with a zipper that curved around the bag really nicely. I'd love to find that picture again as well.
                          you don't think about this from ma+ ?

Comment

• Rech
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Eternal

Arrived yesterday, how can I ever want to wear any other footwear than Cdiem now? I have to learn to make my own shoes.
                            S52???? leather???

Comment

• oskar
                              • Mar 2008

received my obscur ss08 leather couple days ago.. yeah what can i tell you guys.. its amazing!! everything about it is just awesome! for those of you who are still waiting... you wont be disappointed.. trust me

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

such a tease oskar , pics would be great if you have any.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎