X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oncebornyoucanthide
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Just picked the Mollino in calf...local boutique carrying RO was so kind to call directly the supplier and re-stock it for me

Can't wait for this f...ing rain to stop (as you can see in the background), then I'll post fit pics in the What Are You Wearing Today section

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Macro View Post
      Grrrrrreat CCP suit Fenrost! Definitely something i've wanted for years, but too cheap to cough up retail :)

Does EM do online shopping?
      No, but from what I gather, they are very courteous and helpful via email.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mortalveneer
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        I picked up Andrew's MA+ embroidered shirt/jacket. Thank you my man!
        GRRRRR...I had been coveting that but couldn't afford it given my MA+ boots purchase...let me know how it works out...

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        In the last couple of weeks also bought the 5 pocket MA+ pants from Yoox and subsequently dyed them black (thank you DharmaTrading) and retailored them for a slimmer fit.
        I did the same thing with a sweet Volga Volga hoody in flaming orange...it was cheap enough that I'm hoping to use it as dye experiment...
        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• fenrost
          Banned
          • Mar 2009

Thanks guys. Nice kop on the ma+ shirt/jacket, Chinorlz.

Originally posted by Macro View Post
          Does EM do online shopping?
          I think they still do, you can ask bestial about EM... he recently got his CCP pants from them..

Comment

• orphée
            • Apr 2008

Would be interested in hearing what the 'nicht' fabric feels like and how thick it is.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Not very thick, less stiff than cotton/poly or cotton/ramie blends. Even less stiff than the regular cotton or comparable.
              Its kind of rough, itchy on skin...but very very nice nevertheless...
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

lets hope size 3 is big enough
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• orphée
                  • Apr 2008

Thanks, addict! Hmmm, rough but not stiff...interesting, though I really have been appreciating the cotton/ramie blends and the shape created by that stiffness. I would imagine that this new fabric does not have that effect (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

mine is considered an inter-seasonal suit.

texture wise, slightly coarse, so its not very shiny/reflective.. comfort wise, it's all good.

It's quite light and thin tho, when i hold them up, i can mildly see objects and lights going through the fabrics.

will take closer pic some day.

edit: ah, more or less what theaddict said :P
                    Last edited by fenrost; 01-08-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

orphee you can check our pics on darklands on the pants. it has more of a "free flow" than other fabrics which underlines the skinnyness of my legs...i would need to size down for this pant. i might want it anyway
                      The fabric is so different from what i have seen from CCP so far, i am sure its a keeper...

Comment

• fenrost
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

theaddict,

i find the breadstick may run true to size.. no? usually other ccp pants which i tried, like spiral, assym, i need to 1 size up on them.

as for blazer i went for a 44 instead of 46 because of the arm length, a 46 is waaay over my wrist. and 44 is just right, and more slim fitted.

yeah, the fabric is quite something, definitely a keeper.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

the fit is tight yes, but my legs are particularly skinny i dunno how the waist would fit though on a 44 on me.

the problem with the arm length is true. Misterpale has bought the 48 jacket and he also complained about superlong sleeves.
                          I just had my SS06 jacket slightly shortened (only 2cm or so) to adjust the length...

Comment

• orphée
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                            orphee you can check our pics on darklands on the pants. it has more of a "free flow" than other fabrics which underlines the skinnyness of my legs...i would need to size down for this pant. i might want it anyway
                            The fabric is so different from what i have seen from CCP so far, i am sure its a keeper...
                            I did not know they were on darkland's website. Fabric does sound interesting and different to what we've been seeing so far. I suppose we all might want them....

Comment

• orphée
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              the fit is tight yes, but my legs are particularly skinny i dunno how the waist would fit though on a 44 on me.

the problem with the arm length is true. Misterpale has bought the 48 jacket and he also complained about superlong sleeves.
                              I just had my SS06 jacket slightly shortened (only 2cm or so) to adjust the length...
                              I believe those sleeves should come to the middle knuckle for ccp, which does of course feel somewhat long, but that is how they are meant to be. I would not shorten them above that.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

yeah...normally...but on the SS06 jacket they came almost to the my finger tips...strange...my other two suits are fine in the length... they are both from SS08 though...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎