X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metin
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by zy. View Post
    [IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/eclecticjapan2/stuff/rickbaby2.jpg[IMG]
    I didn't expect them to be as comfortable as they are. Now I've just got to learn how to walk in them
    I love the change in posture and gait that heels give to a man. There's just something about the height that makes everyone look good!

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Fantastic, stereophobic. Just be careful with it near water.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

haha the jacket came with some white spots above the right side zip, you could make it out vaguely in the pic, it's no biggie but I did PM Mike to see if he did anything with his. heard you had a sweaty afternoon in yours and the result wasn't too good?
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          My horse was lonely, so I got another horse. Now they can play together. Rider, if it's too small, I know where to find you. :-)

My addition to the stable has arrive and fits perfectly. Woot!!! I am all Ann'ed out.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

^love love. just realized that i have the tank version, didnt even know it was a horse, looks much more abstract when you only see a portion of the neck w/o the shoulder. the white t is much more identifiable.

droogist, so late to the party but no matter, the twisted comme are worth the wait. never saw the skirt version, very curious about it. if the yohji picture is a close representation of the actual suit, it looks to be a beautiful garment.

a bit of cidiem for ccrider. how come none of you guys picked up the dvn alpaca scarf, his scarves are really soft and long?

did anyone get the iphone 4 yet?

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

CIDIEM? well played ccrider
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• sargon97
                • Jan 2009

I have the black version and noticed a few random white dots. I don't know but it seems like the leather is a bit waxed or something and the water makes the wax come to the surface. If that is the case it would come off again in time.

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                haha the jacket came with some white spots above the right side zip, you could make it out vaguely in the pic, it's no biggie but I did PM Mike to see if he did anything with his. heard you had a sweaty afternoon in yours and the result wasn't too good?

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rider View Post
                  Yep. It's like punishment for being born.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                    size 2. special thanks to kuugaia, Faust, dji and Pinoy without their input I doubt I'd have picked this size.

edit: yeah I know, it seems like some kind of UN peacekeeping operation for a leather jacket purchase...
                    Congrats N! Can't believe you got it that fast, 1 day delivery is crazy.

Sounds like the size and all worked out for you as well.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                      ^love love. just realized that i have the tank version, didnt even know it was a horse, looks much more abstract when you only see a portion of the neck w/o the shoulder. the white t is much more identifiable.

droogist, so late to the party but no matter, the twisted comme are worth the wait. never saw the skirt version, very curious about it. if the yohji picture is a close representation of the actual suit, it looks to be a beautiful garment.

a bit of cidiem for ccrider. how come none of you guys picked up the dvn alpaca scarf, his scarves are really soft and long?

to the entire post.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Fantastic, stereophobic. Just be careful with it near water.
                        Please tell me more, what happenned to yours?
                        I got the black one recently, and i hate umbrellas.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

The black should be fine. I simply sweated through mine, and now I have to stains at the armpits. I think I will just wash or soak mine, although than it will become more brow than gray. It's a stunning finish on that jacket, unfortunately not a very durable one.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Torchiere
                            • May 2009

^Great jacket, wire. You must post a wawyt when it arrives.
                            How much did you end up paying for it (if it's the one on ebay)?

Comment

• Lumina
                              • Dec 2009

haha I saw it ! nice you got it

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

How do you guys search for Yohji on Ebay? It's full of that Y-3 shit.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎