Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ES3K
    • Oct 2008

Recently snatched up some Lanvin summer sale items, including this double breasted blazer and checkered shirt.

Comment

• Mar 2009

jil sander heels

Comment

• Bosozoku
        • Sep 2008

Yohji Yamamoto men's skirt

Received this amazing men's skirt through Hide-sama:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show....328#/imageno/1 (1st pic)

Comment

• gorgeous.

Comment

• neonrider
            • Jan 2008

received some lulius moto jeans in indigo courtesy of hide-san. tasty.

""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• Bosozoku
              • Sep 2008

WAYWT pictures to be posted later this week

Comment

• smash
                • Jan 2010

Songzio

Comment

• rider
                  eyes of the world
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by laika View Post
                  nice haul, rider!

what collection is the tao thing from? plantation?
                  the celine piece looks fab.
                  thank you. i knew you would recognize the tao piece, as tao, but its not plantation, its flowing journey. i did a run through a couple of weeks ago in barneys on my way to a photo shoot and that is what stopped me in my tracks, dead, fastest sale the girl ever made. even though the colors are brilliant this season i went for the black garment as usual.

did you ever go back for the junya sweater or the M(something jumpsuit)? i just assumed the marni shoes were the best spent money.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

LUC Classic Chalk Striped Needle Broken Pant

One of LUC's offerings for the fall...the Classic Chalk Striped Needle Broken Pant. The fabric is a wool-cotton blend, which is really nice and beautifully textured, it's slightly stiff and just a tad papery (not in a bad way at all), giving the pant some needed structure. The weight is thinner than I would expect from such a blend, but for me, it's perfect, great for autumn/spring temperatures and yet thin enough to still be able to wear in a tropical warm climate. Due to its slight stiffness, the pant feels more fitted and slim when worn. The Chalk Striped Needle Broken details can be seen on the exterior surface of the fabric, which is the result of the Needle Broken technique/process used in producing this piece. The details and textures are tastefully understated and subtle, becoming more apparent only upon closer inspection. Luca has also decorated the interior with some nice patterned fabrics for the inside waist and pocket lining. The interior surface of the fabric displays further evidence of the Needle Broken technique...unique, albeit hidden details which do not really feel rough or prickly when worn, at least to me. In fact if you do not take a peek, you probably will not even be aware of all that mutilation going on inside. The colour is a beautiful olive-grey hue, perfect for matching with blacks/greys/other monochromatic or muted tones. Buttons are added to the back pockets for this iteration of the classic pant. If there's one complaint I have, and this is for all LUC's classic pant, not just this one, it is that the side pockets are too shallow.
                    10 pieces of different sizes and colors were produced for 2010.

Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 08-13-2010, 08:37 PM. Reason: Switched to better fitting pics...more crotch-friendly :)

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Damn, these look fine...
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

yes, look very nice indeed. not 100% sure about the narrowness, but fabric and finishing looks top notch.

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                          thank you. i knew you would recognize the tao piece, as tao, but its not plantation, its flowing journey. i did a run through a couple of weeks ago in barneys on my way to a photo shoot and that is what stopped me in my tracks, dead, fastest sale the girl ever made. even though the colors are brilliant this season i went for the black garment as usual.

did you ever go back for the junya sweater or the M(something jumpsuit)? i just assumed the marni shoes were the best spent money.
                          can't wait to see it on.
                          i missed out on the matsuda and the junya...completely forgot until a few weeks later, as is my habit.
                          btw, that dvn jacket sold before it got marked down again...
                          ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post

One of LUC's offerings for the fall...the Classic Chalk Striped Needle Broken Pant. The fabric is a wool-cotton blend, which is really nice and beautifully textured, it's slightly stiff and just a tad papery (not in a bad way at all), giving the pant some needed structure. The weight is thinner than I would expect from such a blend, but for me, it's perfect, great for autumn/spring temperatures and yet thin enough to still be able to wear in a tropical warm climate. Due to its slight stiffness, the pant feels more fitted and slim when worn. The Chalk Striped Needle Broken details can be seen on the exterior surface of the fabric, which is the result of the Needle Broken technique/process used in producing this piece. The details and textures are tastefully understated and subtle, becoming more apparent only upon closer inspection. Luca has also decorated the interior with some nice patterned fabrics for the inside waist and pocket lining. The interior surface of the fabric displays further evidence of the Needle Broken technique...unique, albeit hidden details which do not really feel rough or prickly when worn, at least to me. In fact if you do not take a peek, you probably will not even be aware of all that mutilation going on inside. The colour is a beautiful olive-grey hue, perfect for matching with blacks/greys/other monochromatic or muted tones. Buttons are added to the back pockets for this iteration of the classic pant. If there's one complaint I have, and this is for all LUC's classic pant, not just this one, it is that the side pockets are too shallow.
                            10 pieces of different sizes and colors were produced for 2010.

artisanship is nice but the pants are attacking your crotch.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                              artisanship is nice but the pants are attacking your crotch.
                              That was my first try in the pant. Should have worn it lower, as I usually do. Wore it all day today...pulled down lower...and my crotch is thankfully still intact

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                                That was my first try in the pant. Should have worn it lower, as I usually do. Wore it all day today...pulled down lower...and my crotch is thankfully still intact
                                Hmm, may I suggest going to a tailor and maybe relaxing the area so you can wear them as you want? Not a big alteration and it is worth it.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎