Ignore the_breaks, he is a troll.
      How so?
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
        No offense to move_ment, or others. But sometimes I truly understand the reason for the "WHAT DO YOU REALLY WEAR" thread. Because sometimes I feel like some people dress up for taking WAYWT´s. Not that it´s a bad thing to put some effort into it. But I would really like to see what people wear on a daily basis. Even if it is a checked shirt under a leather jacket. I don´t want to see drapey ninja skirt if that´s what you wear once a year ( not intended for you move_ment).
        I'm not really getting your point here, this is the recent purchases thread...?

I hope no one dresses up for waywt. I can only speak for myself, but what I'm wearing can influence me to take a photo, not the other way around. in other words if I'm wearing something really basic I wouldn't think of taking a picture, but if I have something more interesting on, then I might grab one if I have time and a good chance.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
          You often see people who take pictures of their new purchase that wear something that is not alike what they often wear in WAYWT at all. That is what I have observed here. I know that if I wear something interesting, then it is easier taking a picture, but I still don´t wear something very different when I don´t take pictures. So sometimes I feel like they dress up for taking WAYWT´s. Maybe it´s just me.
          The same outfit generally isn't worth posting twice. If people have seen it and reacted to it, why bother showing it again? The first time I wear a new piece is usually soon after I bought it.

I think many people do post WAYWTs only when they dress up, but don't dress up just for their WAYWT. On some days, Levis and a Hanes t-shirt feels better than J-Shape Jeans and an RO bib t-shirt.

It seems that this mindset makes those who post outfits sporadically look like they "care" more than those who post outfits everyday. I think both probably care equally.

edit: accidentally posted this in WAYWT before

Lame Basics

MMM Trousers
          Stephan Schneider Shirt

Originally posted by jogu
          i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Oh weh mir
            • Oct 2008

Received in mail like 20 minutes ago and couldn't be happier with it: Julius reverse ram shirt from underworld in size one, courtesy of croatoan & the classifieds. Shit picture as usual but this isn't waywt as was discussed. My laptop's camera is actually so shitty that I couldn't get a decent item shot, so this'll have to do.

Eternal: You're not a snob, just a purist. I'm heading out to get coffee creamer, distilled water, and beer as pictured.
            Originally posted by AVALANCHE
            is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Got the Bauhaus cape. Complete armour, best jacket I have owned.

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

And i still say, that Bauhaus flapthingy is
                How you like the oiled calf? Thickest leather i have seen so far. Post a waywt pic man!

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                Got the Bauhaus cape. Complete armour, best jacket I have owned.

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

fail cape that good? (and at full retail, i presume)
                  first creditable sign the recession is over.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

at least in the leather version...

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

^ hey, get back to work
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• move_ment
                        • Feb 2009

sorry style zelistist's, for I have failed.

I will admit that photo is terrible, but it was to highlight the fit of the jacket only. I took the picture on photobooth 5mins after opening the jacket from the box in haste. It is no representation of how I ever dress, so yes, I guess it is a little weird why I even posted it (all the oversized sections underneath where tucked in). I put it down to being a little over-excited (a 3-month wait for a jacket will do that to you).

the check shirt is another issue which I could explain but I wont... just that it's not as bad as you think.

As for the 'what are you really wearing today', I guess it makes me look guilty, but I'm not, as that was not really 'what I was wearing that day'. I would never 'dress-up' for a waywt. Believe it or not, I have better things to do with my time.

Comment

• pipcleo
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                          more than likely the skirty-pants are fail too
                          who wants to sit on their own lunch

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

don't worry about, move_ment. jeez.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ivans On High
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2008

mrbeuys - Really like that jacket. The leather looks fantastic. Would love to see it in a WAYWT post.

Comment

• move_ment
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                don't worry about, move_ment. jeez.
                                felt like I had to explain myself just a little.

not that anyone cares.

but it made me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎