Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schemedream
    • Jan 2013

Nice one. I'll send you an email via the website. I've been lurking your website for the last 2 weeks since I saw a picture and small description of you on The Unknown Quantity. Faust posted a WAYWT with a void shirt as well and I was intrigued. I live over in Oakland and was stoked to see some Bay Area love.

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hule View Post
      Ahimsa - We did use organic cotton on our first collection, but we decided not to put organic cotton on our labels, because it could cause problems when shipping to certain countries.
      Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I think they did in the past, but I am not sure they do it currently.
      Thanks for the response!

Zhao, do you think you might use organic cotton again in the future or any other sustainable fabrics?
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

^ i think he means its still organic but that importing organic fabric into certain countries means paperwork and certifications... which cost money and time. so that he leaves "organic" off the care label, but the material is still organic?

Comment

• hule
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
          Thanks for the response!

Zhao, do you think you might use organic cotton again in the future or any other sustainable fabrics?
          Yes. Recently, I bought a batch of organic cotton in white and still looking for black. We will launch a tank and a sleeveless by next month. Imo organic cotton has this silk-like smoothness (not artificial) that really stands out among others.
          "I've learned that not everything sells" - Carol Christian Poell

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

Yes. Recently, I bought a batch of organic cotton in white and still looking for black. We will launch a tank and a sleeveless by next month. Imo organic cotton has this silk-like smoothness (not artificial) that really stands out among others.
            This is fantastic news.

Love your work, just can't justify sleeves in this city's hard-hitting summer weather.

-

Comment

• hule
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
              ^ i think he means its still organic but that importing organic fabric into certain countries means paperwork and certifications... which cost money and time. so that he leaves "organic" off the care label, but the material is still organic?
              Exactly. We had encountered this problem in the first collection. We ship a lot to European countries, and some are very sensitive regarding the word "organic".

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

Exactly. We had encountered this problem in the first collection. We ship a lot to European countries, and some are very sensitive regarding the word "organic".
                Awesome. I'm extremely happy that you still use organic. Thank you for clarifying!
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Seikosan
                  • Sep 2012

Hoping that VTB will fix the registration page (not SSL) as I would like to purchase

Comment

• hule
                    • Mar 2010

VOIDTHEBRAND Mid-Summer Release

Hello,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we've recently launched a mid-summer release that includes a tank, a sleeveless, and a new version of the J-Shape. Our schedule had been delayed for a couple weeks, but its finally here.

We've chosen 3 distinctive light-weight materials for this small batch collection. 100% Modal (Black), 100% cotton (White, Gray), and 100% Organic Bamboo (Cream White). I personally love the modal which has a sheer-lightness, and silk-like touch to it.

Feel free to PM me or leaves us a message on our website, if you have any questions.

Regards,

Zhao

VOIDTHEBRAND

Comment

• k3mist
                      • Apr 2013

looks great! will be putting up an order soon for sure.
                      my only wish is if there was a non j-cut shirt.

Comment

• hule
                        • Mar 2010

K3mist - for the September production we'll have a straight cut. :)

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

whoever comes out with a line of long but not a dress, slim but not shrinkwrap, soft but not too sheer, loose crew neck but not too loose, raw edge, cotton or cotton blend tee shirts in ALL sizes, including XL, at affordable prices, is going to do very well.

black, grey, white. short sleeve, raglan, 3/4 raglan, longsleeve, longsleeve with mitten cuffs. that's it. you're done.

(voidthebrand is an option but does not have XL and is usually 100% modal)
                          Last edited by cjbreed; 12-19-2013, 04:53 PM.
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                            • Jun 2012

Truer words have never been spoken.
                            I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

He forgot "sleeveless but not tank".

Funny & ironic how the elusive perfect tee can become a grail.
                              sain't

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

i just can't win with VTB - waited all summer for something sleeveless to show up, and they released it right when the weather was about to cool down... ugh

but you're right cj, the formula for t-shirt brand success seems pretty [damn] simple - maybe some enterprising lurkers will take note.

but, until then - i'll continue begging for muji proxies [via] facebook.

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎