X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

At sz-mag.com we wanted to introduce you to VOIDTHEBRAND.

I have a couple of tees and they work great with everything I wear and don't break the bank.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Any stores carrying this in Europe?
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Not that I know of, but I think they will ship to you if you buy directly from their website.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
          • Sep 2007

Yeah I know but customs in Finland is a real pain in the ass. :)
          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• k3mist
            • Apr 2013

voidthebrand is quality...i got a few tshirts/tanks from them. fits great and fairly cheap for 'the style' :p

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
              • Sep 2012

i remember these VTB shirts were getting a bit of flack at first.. Why the change of heart? will have to try these out. would you guys say they are on par or better than silent or are they more like ever lane/james perse with unique cuts and edges?

Also the beanies look awesome, kind of remind of me of LUC. wonder how they are.

Comment

• Prototypes
                • Oct 2008

i recalled the first series of vtb to be somewhat inspired by damir doma's double layer shirt but with their own modification. Either way, there's nothing to pin point as long as the fabric holds up and the fit is good (imo)
                looking forward to try the beanies!

For people who prefers a slightly heavier fabric (comparing to rayon rick basics), try Sifr's beanstalk crew neck for $30usd, it's 100% pima cotton. i would say it's good enough for daily mileage.
                Last edited by Prototypes; 05-22-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

All of the blogs say that they use organic cotton, but I can't find mention of it on their website. Do they just put it on their tags then or have they gone the Silent way and just don't use organic cotton anymore?
                  StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

A client of mine wore one to the studio Yesterday, was not bad for what it was...........
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ian+
                      • Dec 2011

Show some love to Zhao, you won't be disappointed. The quality is great.
                      ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Magic1
                        • Jan 2011

I have a ls from Jungmaven that is quite good for the price. Soft, drapey, made in USA, blah blah blah.
                        A lot of their tees are part hemp, too. I don't know why designers don't use hemp but it's a phenomenal material, besides being the original fabric. SZ gotta love that, right?

Sustainably designed t-shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops, pants, outerwear and bedding. Choosing hemp is a simple act that can help heal the planet.

dumb name for a tee shirt company but whatever.
                        Last edited by Magic1; 05-22-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                          All of the blogs say that they use organic cotton, but I can't find mention of it on their website. Do they just put it on their tags then or have they gone the Silent way and just don't use organic cotton anymore?
                          I think they did in the past, but I am not sure they do it currently.

Exterminate, I don't remember discussing it VTB in the past - first time I saw the product was in San Francisco this spring. I'd say definitely closer to Silent than James Pearse.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

are the measurements listed on the VTB site correct? The measurements look small relative to the loose, drapey fit. Did the model size up?

also silent hasn't been using organic cotton for a while now. it was only for the first few seasons... maybe two or three seasons?

Comment

• k3mist
                              • Apr 2013

the organic cotton silent tees are amazing.
                              not sure if they still are. i got mine about 1.5 years ago.

heres what the tag looks like if anyones wondering

Comment

• hule
                                • Mar 2010

My name is Zhao, I'm the founder of VOIDTHEBRAND. A big thanks to Faust for introducing us here at SZ, really appreciate it.

Ahimsa - We did use organic cotton on our first collection, but we decided not to put organic cotton on our labels, because it could cause problems when shipping to certain countries.

ian+ - Thank you Ian :)

nahneun - I would say that the measurements on our website is pretty accurate. We used a few different materials for this collection, and there is a slight difference between each as they tend to stretch differently. If you are interested in a particular style and color, just let me know, and I will give you the exact measurement. BTW model is 5'11"/130lb (180cm/58kg) wearing size M.

Thanks for the support! I will do my best to answer your questions, and improve in the future collections.

Regards,

Zhao

VOIDTHEBRAND
                                "I've learned that not everything sells" - Carol Christian Poell

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎