Banned
    • Dec 2006

girls dont like goth ninjas (0)

Comment

• Oh weh mir
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by winQ View Post
      girls dont like goth ninjas (0)
      It's a very noble position, much like being a member of the clergy, so it would make sense that you should be expected to remain celibate.
      Originally posted by AVALANCHE
      is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• ghettosalazar
        Banned
        • Nov 2008

"you look like a cracked-out edward scissorhands...from the middle east"

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

if i wanted to get girls with what i wore id just wear A&F but i really don't want to get those sort of girls.
          to be honest i think my clothes probably get more of a reaction from insecure guys than anyone else and it is quite easy to shoot them down. anyway living in london helps everyone here has seen everyone before nothing is that new.

Comment

• thejjbb
            • Apr 2008

I'm pretty sure this is why the wink smiley exists everywhere else.

[Help me out, Faust]

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

i think the jibb is a great good cop to mona's bad. i never see him post anywhere else other than after mona's delivered a phat line.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

yeah, and i did the math or tried to and its like five months. stick to the bad cop.
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• fadetogrey
                  • Apr 2009

I'm sure I get some confused looks, but I (female) mostly get asked about what my clothing is/where I got it, which I don't really like answering. Mostly because its from business colleagues who won't know what brand I'm talking about anyway, and god forbid if they ask "how much?". I always feel... guilty I guess, or am made to feel like an "elitist" because my answer is "ohhh I got it in Tokyo (or Paris)" (or if it happens to be a well-known high end brand) and I receive this look of "ohhh... excuse meee....". I'm beginning to think I should just lie sometimes.

And to echo Mona's comment, there are girls out there who like "goth ninja boys"! (sans leopard print and bell bottoms)

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dndy1840 View Post
                    Some stupid thread idea (if not existing already) : Does your girl/boy-friend's style match with yours ?
                    Mine was turned onto the idea a while ago, with a trip to the late Komakino. She loves Julius and Rick and VA, and, most notably, Ann, but appreciates and respects others, such as CCP, MA+, Guidi... She is similar to me though, putting effort into appreciating the philosophy and stories behind the clothing, so she isn't just shopping for herself, and rather tries, as I do, and very hard, to experience the clothing and design on a higher level than simply what is fly.

She likes what's different, in short.
                    Originally posted by philip nod
                    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

hrm, if only everybody else liked what's different.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Babyshamble
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by crz View Post
                        nike mcfly's ..if only!

edit.. who would have known.. a future with tight jeans tucked into hightops!?!
                        LOL perfect!

Comment

• sound&vision
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
                          I'm sure I get some confused looks, but I (female) mostly get asked about what my clothing is/where I got it, which I don't really like answering. Mostly because its from business colleagues who won't know what brand I'm talking about anyway, and god forbid if they ask "how much?". I always feel... guilty I guess, or am made to feel like an "elitist" because my answer is "ohhh I got it in Tokyo (or Paris)" (or if it happens to be a well-known high end brand) and I receive this look of "ohhh... excuse meee....". I'm beginning to think I should just lie sometimes.

And to echo Mona's comment, there are girls out there who like "goth ninja boys"! (sans leopard print and bell bottoms)
                          This also brings up another point I'd like to hear other SZ'rs thoughts on. How do you normally answer or react when someone asks you how much a specific garment was or where you bought it?

As much as I like basking in a new purchase I've yet to find a way to state my shoes cost over a thousand dollars without sounding like a bit of a twat...

Comment

• Babyshamble
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by sound&vision View Post
                            As much as I like basking in a new purchase I've yet to find a way to state my shoes cost over a thousand dollars without sounding like a bit of a twat...
                            Thats easy for me.

I divide it by 10

Well actually, I take one zero off and do the local conversion. My RO leather cost $1600, and if I told a friend or even stranger it cost 16,000 I would get this: So, I just say it costs 1600 local

So in that case, my RO leather "only" cost me $160 - bargain, right?

Comment

• tjoek
                              • Apr 2008

Highlight: Sartoria mummified cotton jacket (with raw hem)

As I walked out from house people were staring at me and talked about it.
                              Upon reaching destination, a group of friends then approaching, one said I look like a beggar and another said I'm wearing zombie and junkie clothes...

Disclaimer: This is a true event. A real life story...
                              ________
                              GS550L
                              Last edited by tjoek; 01-19-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• droogist
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sound&vision View Post
                                This also brings up another point I'd like to hear other SZ'rs thoughts on. How do you normally answer or react when someone asks you how much a specific garment was or where you bought it?

I don't have a problem with telling people where I got something (my usual answer's "the internet," anyways), but when someone asks how much something cost, I find that a good old fashioned "that's none of your business" usually discourages futher inquiry.
                                Last edited by droogist; 05-05-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎