X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fightattack
    • Mar 2009

Coworker just walked by and whispered "Hi Danzig . . ."

I'm wearing my Geller mustard Danzig/Prussia shirt.
    I'm actually not really into Danzig, kinda wish it said Prussia on both sides.

Comment

• Babyshamble
      • Apr 2009

Those grave stones are insane... you wait, I'll be posting one of those in the Recent Purchases thread soon.

Comment

• Boki
        • May 2008

I never get any of these comments, and if i am to go by the looks posted in the WAYWT thread, then i wouldnt pay a second glance to most of the clothes that most of you wear.

And i live in Melbourne. Its not even that cosmipolitan or eccentric.

Comment

• Alesha
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
          Those grave stones are insane... you wait, I'll be posting one of those in the Recent Purchases thread soon.
          Shamble decided to do some gravestone mafia obelisk hunting? Be careful those guys probably have volyna buried with them...

Shit. Undead russian mobster zombies buried with their direlict volyna, raising from the dead in Novokuznetsk, to haunt siberian wastelands... I think I have a good trash movie screen play.
          Originally posted by interest1
          I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Hmmm, at least Mila is Ukranian.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Alesha
              • Apr 2009

Already found two investors for that movie idea. Not sure I can cop Mila.
              Originally posted by interest1
              I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Alesha View Post
                Already found two investors for that movie idea. Not sure I can cop Mila.
                If you do, give her my number, please.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Pinoy
                  • Dec 2006

At work:

I was wearing a Margiela dress shirt and was hunched over my desk crunching numbers out on Excel when a VP comes over to see how things are coming along. After discussing my work with her, she stands up to walk away.

Three steps out she turns around and says "oh, next time remember to cut off the tags of your shirt before coming to work."

Never wearing Margiela to work ever again -___-

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

yesterday i got "michael jackson" from two office ladies stepping out of an elevator. this is the one i've been most pleased with thus far
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Danieldy, I got this dozens of times. This usually works - give them a look as if they are a fucking idiot and you know better than forgetting to cut off labels from your clothes - then they usually mutter, "oh, that's how it's supposed to be..." and walk away.

FtB, you know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

exact same thing with luc knits that have the hole in the back. people start by saying "heeey... theres a hole in the back..." and then proceed to "ohhh.." when they realize that the hole is right in the middle and not frayed in anyway, no need to even reply most of the time
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kbi
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                          I've talked about this before some so I won't bore you with the details again but I almost have to dress for the geographic region I'm in.
                          When I'm home in Ohio, I most definitely tone it down simply to avoid the stares/questions associated with not looking exactly like every other person in this town.
                          It doesn't take much either really. Through the day, I've learned for things like the bank and post office just to keep it as basic as humanly possible so as not to confuse anyone.
                          If I am going out in the evening, I can get away with a little bit more. To the grocery store, fuck, anyone in there who wears more than a pair of sweatpants and house shoes stands out.
                          If you wear a pair of laundered denim, someone would probably come up to you and ask if you just came from a wedding reception or something.
                          This place sucks. For more than a variety or reasons.
                          Thanks I just had such a good laugh !! A friend of mine is in arkansas as an exchange student and he said if you dared to dress up you'll find yourself chained to the town pillary the next morning..

Comment

• tg76
                            • Nov 2006

on my second day in london all jet lagged and in awe of the place some lout got in my face and yelled 'people like you are whats wrong with the world' i was wearing my margiela two length jacket over jeans and a plain tshirt

years ago when i was quite gothy (jpg, westwood, fashion school goth not velvet and lace goth) the mp for this lovely town stopped next to me at a pedestrian crossing and asked me what my mother thought of me with a look of scorn on his face

my mother used to walk down the road 2 metres behind me so she could watch peoples reactions

the year 7's i was teaching a few weeks ago asked me if my mr freedom jeans were made by the students at the centre (special school for mentally handicapped)

oh and back in the early 90's a bank teller asked me how rehersals were going for cats... i was wearing a faux chinchilla fur jacket and velvet jeans

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

"how are rehearsals going for Cats?"

oh shit...i am picturing such an encounter and it sounds friggin beautiful & hilarious.
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• tg76
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                "how are rehearsals going for Cats?"

oh shit...i am picturing such an encounter and it sounds friggin beautiful & hilarious.
                                how did i respond...
                                A: leaped over the counter scratched her eyes out while hissing
                                B: exclaimed im in sique sique sputnik not cats you daft ()
                                c: good thanks, are you coming to a show?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎