• Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    Did you oblige?
    Foul guy, hahahaha!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Tried to pee in his mouth – by the time I had pulled down my undies, leggings and shorts he was gone. Bummer.
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• voltbird
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
        I was visiting my friend, and we were on the rooftop of some club. I wore an oversized beanie, jumbo tee, waxed Detroits, and tall Vicious combats. I went off to smoke while my friend talked to some old coworkers, when a dickhead approached me.

"Can I ask you a question? Why are you wearing a do-rag?"

I told him it wasn't a do-rag, that it was a beanie. He looked behind my head and examined it.

"Oh, my bad, yeah it is a beanie. We whites gotta stick together, you know?"

He held out his hand. I looked at it and told him that I wasn't white.

"Oh, then what are you?"

We locked eyes, and I finished my cigarette in silence.
        Y I K E S

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by wildinthewoods
          It's almost like the reaction one gets when walking a dog and strangers react to the dog while ignoring you completely, except much more bizarre because I am wearing the damn thing.
          Haha, blistered lamb and mohair/silk are like enchanted fabrics that reveal who lacks boundaries.

Originally posted by voltbird View Post
          Y I K E S
          I know, I have to quit smoking!
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• tapchung
            • Oct 2013

Was wearing ccp highneck coat and was told that I look like a "modern day vampire". Another time, heard a random person saying "Someone is dressing a bit too early for Halloween."

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tapchung View Post
              Was wearing ccp highneck coat and was told that I look like a "modern day vampire". Another time, heard a random person saying "Someone is dressing a bit too early for Halloween."
              These have become the standard, expected, boring reactions to this style. Let's hear something more interesting!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deadboy
                • Jul 2013

We should start saying that to our hecklers.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by deadboy View Post
                  We should start saying that to our hecklers.
                  That's a GREAT idea, lol!!!

Finally the weather has been great for breaking out my Noir by Kei Ninomiya duffle coat, and the reaction has been very positive. Got a free coffee at my girlfriend's neighborhood coffee shop. The girl there keeps complimenting my outerwear, haha. An hour later was buying some groceries and the counter girl was also smitten. She actually walked from behind the counter to stare at the coat, and then called another guy.

This is the coat - I'll take a WAYWT soon (I know I've been slacking in that dept)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• richard_cao
                    • Mar 2016

This coat is stunning! So beautiful!

Talk about people's reaction to my style, every time I wear my RO pod shorts or any drop crotch pants, he asks me if I have shited in my pants.������
                    Never dress down.

Comment

• eleves
                      • Sep 2012

@richard_cao That's another common reaction to drop crotch! I'm at the point though where almost every pair of pants that I own is drop crotch with the exception of a few YY pieces and some more "formal" things

@faust Definitely a beautiful coat, I've never had the pleasure of handling any of his menswear
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Oh they just ask me if my "size" is too big...

Comment

• Anwar
                          • May 2012

Wore an Elena Dawson shirt and someone told me i look like a dapper pirate.
                          Originally posted by Lendar
                          The price is a bit high, but the leather is very quality.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                            @richard_cao That's another common reaction to drop crotch! I'm at the point though where almost every pair of pants that I own is drop crotch with the exception of a few YY pieces and some more "formal" things

@faust Definitely a beautiful coat, I've never had the pleasure of handling any of his menswear
                            It's technically a women's piece.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              It's technically a women's piece.
                              Nice! I don't know much about him aside from the times I've seen his work mentioned here. Does he even produce "menswear"?
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                                Nice! I don't know much about him aside from the times I've seen his work mentioned here. Does he even produce "menswear"?
                                No, he doesn't. Here is my interview with Kei Ninomiya of noir.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎