Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

some guy said to me "hey, i have the same shirt as you, did you get it at h and m"
    it was a rick owens basic i was wearing, and the guy was some poorly dressed student.
    makes me wonder...
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mononon View Post
      some guy said to me "hey, i have the same shirt as you, did you get it at h and m"
      it was a rick owens basic i was wearing, and the guy was some poorly dressed student.
      makes me wonder...
      quite sad in many ways

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mike View Post
        today some dude said "yo boss, nice blazer"
        but he sounded like my cousin vinny
        lol
        what blazer was it?
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• mike
          • Dec 2006

dior 1 button peak lapel

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

so, uh, don't laugh but my wife drug me to some nightclub she's been wanting to go to because they have samba dancing on saturdays (she's brazilian) and when i got to the door the girl refused me entry. said i was underdressed and needed a collared shirt. and she was real bitchy about it. "we have standards here and try to be a little more dressed up. k?"

i looked around me at all the true religion jeans and spiky hair and striped collared shirts with sleeves rolled up and turned to the doorgirl and said "thank you thank you thank you thank you"

i was wearing rick tee, rick tank, aircut jeans, rick sidezips.

(not exactly samba gear but i was caught unawares. still it was funny as hell...)
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• fenrost
              Banned
              • Mar 2009

i brought my ccps to my local tailor to reinforce a seamless jumper's neckline and a selvedged piece's buttons,

days later when i came back to retrieve them, she was especially fascinated with the seamless piece, and said, "this is not an ordinary jumper, it's very.. very unusual" she understood very well the construction of the jumper - how it creates a tension - the pulling and pleating. and added "very fascist!"

and on the selvedge... she said, "this... must have not been cheap..."

Comment

• Lane
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                so, uh, don't laugh but my wife drug me to some nightclub she's been wanting to go to because they have samba dancing on saturdays (she's brazilian) and when i got to the door the girl refused me entry. said i was underdressed and needed a collared shirt. and she was real bitchy about it. "we have standards here and try to be a little more dressed up. k?"

i looked around me at all the true religion jeans and spiky hair and striped collared shirts with sleeves rolled up and turned to the doorgirl and said "thank you thank you thank you thank you"

(not exactly samba gear but i was caught unawares. still it was funny as hell...)
                LOL

why the thank yous?

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                  so, uh, don't laugh but my wife drug me to some nightclub she's been wanting to go to

this some bullshit. if it was will.i.am at the door in that getup he woulda been in like flint.

i been curious though...what woulda certain club door policies be like towards somebody rolling up in all Balmain everything considering it's so holey.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

You wouldn't remove the price tag.
                    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      this some bullshit. if it was will.i.am at the door in that getup he woulda been in like flint.

i been curious though...what woulda certain club door policies be like towards somebody rolling up in all Balmain everything considering it's so holey.
                      Pun intended? Hol(e)y?
                      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Liquid
                        • Jul 2009

Been denied entry to a club for underdressing. The doorman said my blazer "looks like something you made yourself" (was a unbalanced doma jacket, if only...) and that he would "forgive" it if I put on a collared shirt.
                        Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

20 goth ninjas including the whole Darkland family, Obscur familiy, misterpale And wife, Flux and friends, the cutest baby in drop crotch pants dining at Grill Royal, one of the more fancy places in Berlin...everyone was starig at us...one of the staff members came over to me and said"you guys are such a cool crowd if we had known this we would have seated you in the middle..." them te owner popped two bottleS of wodka for free...what a night...
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

pics? haha
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mesko
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                              20 goth ninjas including the whole Darkland family, Obscur familiy, misterpale And wife, Flux and friends, the cutest baby in drop crotch pants dining at Grill Royal, one of the more fancy places in Berlin...everyone was starig at us...one of the staff members came over to me and said"you guys are such a cool crowd if we had known this we would have seated you in the middle..." them te owner popped two bottleS of wodka for free...what a night...
                              Hahaha wow, epic!

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

We should have done a group pic..damn...lets see maybe i can dig something out.
                                The night before, at the opening party, the baby was literally the person dressed in white. She was running between the black goth ninjas like a glowing lantern...the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life...
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎