X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dandyzoku
    • Dec 2010

Miami is a tragic place for fashion

I lived in Miami for a pretty long time, so I understand your pain. The majority of people there don't understand what fashion is beyond the bootleg douchebag jeans and tacky printed dress shirts.

Originally posted by Frogman View Post
    Hey gents what's up?? Saw this thread and had to post in it.

I do not have my choice of RO, Ann D, or any other avant guarde clothing items in my possession... yet... but I plan to wear them out when I do.

Anyways, I usually dress nice, appropriate, and according to where I'm going. Sometimes I incorporate skinny jeans to my look. Apparently that is enough down here in Miami to start getting the insecure men wrapped up. I've gotten told "fag" "Can your balls breath in that??" among other more interesting remarks.

Mind you this is coming from the Hollister/A&F chest brand wearing crews that live down here... their other attires involve ed hardy and affliction with true religion jeans <_<

That and some fat chicks or some other insecure girls will fuck with me too wtf!!!
    qu'est-ce que je doit apporter à ces créatures???

Comment

• Mariaoff
      • Dec 2010

A several days ago I saw a man wearing normal jeans and t-shirt. I didn't notice him at first. But meanwhile he out his hand from his pocket. Then a strange thing happen. With his hand a portion of pocket had also come out and there was seems like it was a glove here. I was so astonished and it seemed very funny to me.
      Free Lyrics Search

Lyrics

Bangla Lyrics

Bangla Song Lyrics

Comment

• Robert
        • Dec 2010

at a show a I can hear girls betting I'm homosexual. no homo. wearing Ndg commando shirt wings and horns tube scarf and Alexander Wang beanie. bitches ain't shit

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by 525252 View Post
          I get colourful comments from my sister like "you look like a bell" or "you look like a korean roadside potato seller".To my judgement, I've never dressed like any of those things.

i'm guessing you wear a lot of damir doma...

Comment

• SHiNe`tO
            • Oct 2010

to the 2 posts above

Comment

• StrAngeRy
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

this is serious lol

Comment

• CUTUP
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by merz
                3-4 layers of linea/luc heavily textured knits and weaves come wintertime shift the question from 'is he homosexual?' to 'is it human?'
                Will it bite if we pet it?
                Originally posted by marco-von
                this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

i took my mother to dinner the other night for her birthday and she wanted to stop by bed bath and beyond to pick up things for her keurig. on the way out as i was zipping up my rad hourani jacket the door greeter looked at me twice and said "what do you call that?" i replied "it's rad hourani" to which he looked the jacket up and down and said "oh i like that! thats jazzy". he looked like one of the ying yang twins. it was kind of funny.

i also made the mistake of telling my sister the price of a jacket of mine and she now jokingly/non-jokingly thinks i am judging how much she spends on clothes. i definitely now know to leave price out of conversation/relationships.
                  Last edited by messenoire; 12-30-2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• trentk
                    • Oct 2010

In early september, I was wearing this shirt, a necklace, some slim black waxed cotton jeans, and slightly heeled dark brown boots in NYC's east village. Some guy with long brown hair and a short beard / scruff wearing SZ style clothes called me out from across the street to say something like "Dude, that is one sick shirt!"

....wonder if it was anyone who posts here.
                    Last edited by trentk; 01-31-2011, 04:37 PM.
                    "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• ImaPro
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                      i also made the mistake of telling my sister the price of a jacket of mine and she now jokingly/non-jokingly thinks i am judging how much she spends on clothes. i definitely now know to leave price out of conversation/relationships.
                      I agree that's why I always leave prices out unless I'm with my family (parents/sisters) or its bellow 300 lol

I was with some friends the other day (they wear A&F/Coach) :
                      Friend 1: I hate Aeropostal
                      Friend 2 : Why?
                      Friend 1: I dk its so cheap
                      Me (think):
                      Me : literally
                      Originally posted by merz
                      ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• anoldsole
                        • Nov 2010

Keeping prices secret

I never tell anybody the actual price of anything I wear either. They laugh even when I lie and say what I think is real cheap.

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

walking out of the theater after The National's first gig in Sydney this weekend, I felt a tugging at my back, some guy was yanking on the cord of my BBS bomber wondering if a bird pooped on my shoulder.
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• nicelynice
                            • Oct 2009

Was in Tokyo wearing a dirty North Face down jacket, track pants, and guidi boots, not to mention sick beard and tired face after three weeks in India, looking quite the hobo

Starbucks and Tsutaya Bookstore I got stares of "take a bath"

Walk into Midtown in Shibuya "Nice boots"

Comment

• Lucky Strike
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by nicelynice View Post

Starbucks and Tsutaya Bookstore I got stares of "take a bath"

Walk into Midtown in Shibuya "Nice boots"
                              LOL

Ah shibuya is crazy. I just love sitting at some café looking at bypassers and their style. Especially the girls. It certainly feels like a lot of the styles there wouldnt work anywhere else =)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

My CDG Evergreen jacket lined with chains was a real hit today while going through Uffizi's metal detector in Florence.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎