Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • premierminister
    • Jul 2008

How does Viridi-Anne size 1 run? (jacket)

More like a 46 (RO Small) or a 44 (RO XS)?

Thanks

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by premierminister View Post
      How does Viridi-Anne size 1 run? (jacket)

More like a 46 (RO Small) or a 44 (RO XS)?

Thanks
      Can you be more specific as to what jacket or season? Because the fits vary wildly. As a (bad) rule of thumb, treat it like a julius size 1, which is like an ro xs I suppose.

As said though, it really depends on the jacket and season

Comment

• gnow
        • Jun 2010

Do Lanvin derbies fit TTS?
        Last edited by gnow; 06-06-2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• spacetaekwon
          • Jan 2011

Rick Tank Sizing:

I'm usually 46 or slim 48
          For Reference: I'm 160lbs and 5'8"

should I get an S or M?

Comment

• MWNN
            Banned
            • Mar 2011

Guys need your help,

want to buy CCP sneakers , but cant decide what size to take. Cause I read this thread and some members selling their sneakers cause size are not true in sneakers.

In boots and derbies I am in size - 7

what size to take in CCP sneakers (kangaroo leather)?

thanks

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Devoa FW11 Selvedge

Has anyone (Magic, AB&S?) tried the new FW Devoa Selvedge pants? They seem a bit bigger than last season and last FW pants? I'm a true 46 and normally I'd take a size 2. Would I need a size 1 this time around?

As for the previous two post:
              Rick Tanks: I'm a 46 and I take a large in his ribbed tanks. They're super tight. I even have an XL. I can't even put the smalls on. Non-ribbed I take a small or medium. It depends on what you want it to fit like. They stretch out.

Dripped Sneaks: There's been a lot of talk about the sizing. Ultimately it's best to try them on but I realize this is not possible for most people. The sizing varies from one size 7 to another size 7. I'm a 41 / size 7 in CCP derbies and I ordered a 7 in the sneaks. If you're a 42 you may want to go to an 8, which is what some shops have suggested. Personally I'd rather have them snug than too large.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MWNN View Post
                Guys need your help,

want to buy CCP sneakers , but cant decide what size to take. Cause I read this thread and some members selling their sneakers cause size are not true in sneakers.

In boots and derbies I am in size - 7

what size to take in CCP sneakers (kangaroo leather)?

thanks
                Go for the size 7 if that is your true CCP size.
                I am a size 7 in all CCP derbies and boots and had a pair of the sneaks in kangaroo and currently do own a pair of the sneaks in horse (cordovan) leather. Both are size 7 and fit me perfectly.
                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                  Has anyone (Magic, AB&S?) tried the new FW Devoa Selvedge pants? They seem a bit bigger than last season and last FW pants? I'm a true 46 and normally I'd take a size 2. Would I need a size 1 this time around?
                  nope, but i would say size1. i have the cropped pant from aw10 in size1 which fits perfectly but from ss11 size1 were at least one size larger.
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

rick makes 2 rib tanks, the mini and big, and it's all personal preference. i take the mini rib because the ribs are smaller and closer together even though they may look like they are not ribbed at all on most websites i am fairly certain all rick tanks are ribbed. the big rib, at least to me, fits a bit tighter than the mini. i take a small or xs in rick tees and tanks alike and i am a 46. if you have an exceptionally big head or arms i would go with the a medium because they hug your body. i also prefer the mini rib because it has a longer drape than the big rib.
                    Last edited by messenoire; 06-21-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Nikov
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
                      nope, but i would say size1. i have the cropped pant from aw10 in size1 which fits perfectly but from ss11 size1 were at least one size larger.
                      do you happen to know if there have also been changes in the sizing of the jackets and tops between aw10 and ss11?

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

i only handled one of the short coat from last season, size2 fits like a 46.
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

if i wear a rick small what size would i wear in julius longsleeves?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Devoa sizing

Jackets/Coats/Blazers...since Devoa switched from the 44/46/48 sizing to 1/2/3, their fits have been rather consistent, AW11 inclusive... 1=44, 2=46, etc... I would say the same for their trousers.

I only remember the AW10 trousers (long & cropped ones) fitting really small that particular season. I could hardly squeeze into a size 1. I'm a 44.

Visited AL earlier this year for the AW11 collection installation, I was informed that the trouser sizing/fit has been resolved and is back to usual, though i personally did not try any of the AW11 sample trousers, only the coats/jackets.

Comment

• moderninc2010
                              • Jan 2011

Does Silent fit oversized like the DD main line or Silent is more true to size?
                              Anyone?

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

^^ Depends on the model, but in general I would say true to size. I've gotten small which is my usual size in regular cut and a relaxed cut and I would say it was the right size for both, the relaxed cut is mostly just longer. The only reason to size down I would think is if length is an issue for you, they run on the long and slim side but that's what makes them nice IMO.
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎