X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SlightRight
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
    I'm talking about this pant. And my waist measurement is 89 cm.
    Size 3 it is.

Comment

• wurm
      • Nov 2010

It might be a bit of a long shot, but is anyone familiar with Christophe Lemaire sizing? I just want to know what it translates to. I'm a size 48, and according to the Corner (US) that's a size 2, but on the Corner (France) it's a size 4. My guess is that it would be a size 3 since that would mean 44/XS was size 1 but that's only speculation.

Comment

• Joker
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
        I'm talking about this pant. And my waist measurement is 89 cm.
        I think 89 cm stand for waist 35 inch and not sure that whether you can ask for a size 4. Coz I'm normally 31, 32 inch but I need size 3 in most of Julius pants.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
          • Jun 2011

To make this seasons BBS sizing even more confusing I was at Gallery Aesthete recently and I tried on the J4. I'm pretty much a 48 and medium fit well which I would say is true to size, the Bamba 2s on the other hand fit 3 sizes too small. I am. 42-42.5 7/8 I'm CCP and had to size up to a 45. They said there was a production error from BBS which makes me wonder if sizes this season are varrying from batch to batch or if their particular order was messed up. So if you're having to order online cross your fingers...
          -v_o_t
          sale items

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

Ok, thanks for your replies.

Comment

• jskidder1
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by spacetaekwon View Post
              BBS J1 High Neck Leather

What should a regular small / 46 go for?

I've been receiving conflicting sizing suggestions and confused on what size I should buy...I've been hearing BBS is made slimmer so I should size up, but I've also heard that I should go TTS.

How would an M fit on me? UGhghh please help.

For Reference, I'm 174cm tall / 68 kgs btw.
              We are very similar in size and I own this jacket in a S. I'm 170cm / 66kgs and the fit is pretty much spot on other than the sleeves being a touch long.

I'm guessing a S would be ideal for you if you want a slim fit, but BBS sizing can vary from piece to piece and often there is a very small difference from one size to the next. I would keep this info in mind, but rely on actual measurements if possible.

Comment

• couturehomme
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
                To make this seasons BBS sizing even more confusing I was at Gallery Aesthete recently and I tried on the J4. I'm pretty much a 48 and medium fit well which I would say is true to size, the Bamba 2s on the other hand fit 3 sizes too small. I am. 42-42.5 7/8 I'm CCP and had to size up to a 45. They said there was a production error from BBS which makes me wonder if sizes this season are varrying from batch to batch or if their particular order was messed up. So if you're having to order online cross your fingers...
                The leather jacket sizing has to do with the leather used. The J4 in gallery aesthete is black, which is cow leather, and thus is TTS.

Any of the Ice colored jackets for fw12 are cordovan and fit about a size small.

Comment

• spacetaekwon
                  • Jan 2011

Thanks to everyone for the BBS sizing advice, appreciate it.

Seems like a size M is only available at the moment....pit measures around 48-49cm (from the 3 stores that gave me measurements).

Want this so much. Worried I might buy and cry :(

Comment

• Kuat
                    • Nov 2012

Guys, i need help converting myself to Italian sizing.

My measurements:

High: 185cm
                    Chest: 102cm
                    Shoulders: 52-53cm
                    Waist: 96cm

What size do I need for Tops and Trousers?
                    I normally wear size L and 34/34 for jeans (wear them a bit loose)

Much appreciated.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Probably a 50, but it would all depend on the brand/cut, etc.

Do you have any clothes with suit sizing?
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Kuat
                        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        Probably a 50, but it would all depend on the brand/cut, etc.

Do you have any clothes with suit sizing?
                        No, nothing like that. All my clothes have size L on them

Do you think Size 52 would be too big for me? (I tried looking through online charts and most of them list L as size 52)

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                          No, nothing like that. All my clothes have size L on them

Do you think Size 52 would be too big for me? (I tried looking through online charts and most of them list L as size 52)
                          Would probably depend on the cut/brand...even knowing your exact size is a gamble when it comes to many brands.

Best thing to do would be to contact the shop/seller, or alternatively find a shop that sells the same item and posts measurements (ln-cc.com, etc.)
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Kuat
                            • Nov 2012

Okay, but generally my measurements fall under a true Size 50 ?
                            Or bigger/smaller?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Generally, yes, you take your chest measurement in inches, and that's your american suit size, add 10 and that's your euro suit size.

I know I'm giving lots of disclaimers, but as I said, sizing is so all over the place that this number is almost irrelevant, so take with a grain of salt.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

based on those measurements, I think you could be a 52 in slim fitting stuff.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎