X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

Raw-

the fit is slim and especially the torso. I am 46, got a size2 in this tee.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• modalsaliency
      • May 2010

Originally posted by magic View Post
      the fit is slim and especially the torso. I am 46, got a size2 for this tee.
      Tees used the traditional anatomic cut in F/W. 1 was 44.

I'm only talking about outerwear, as mentioned. All of the coats ran large.

Comment

• eleven crows
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by modalsaliency View Post
        Can someone who has handled it comment on Devoa S/S 13 sizing?

The last season ran a size large in non-tailored outerwear especially (size 1 was 46+) and I want to know if the S/S highneck coat will be the same.
        By non-tailored outerwear I assume you mean the classic two button coat Daisuke puts out each season. This always runs large in winter. It's meant for layering. Size 1 was definitely not for anything beyond a 46 who didn't want to layer anything beneath it.

You'll be fine with running true to size for S/S if you're worried about a roomier fit.

@franz: TTS on IS jackets imo. Pants and footwear are another matter.

Comment

• franz
          • Mar 2011

@eleven crows: thanks, will go for a 3 then as I understood sz. 3 is ~50 for IS.
          Originally posted by Faust
          True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Has anyone tried on Rick's SS13 leathers? I *think* I tried one on last weekend, but I was trying on so much I may be confusing myself.

Anyway, same redonk mini-sizing as last season?
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
              • Dec 2012

BBS sneakers sizing ?

Hi everyone
              any idea how are sizes for BBs sneakers ? are they standard european sizes or italian sizes (ie. actual size on the shoe = one size bigger in european standard) ??

I use sz.43 in european standard, so in italian sizing I must be 42.

I'm particularly interested in these sneakers:

thanks again so much for your imputs!

Comment

• Kuat
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                Hi everyone
                any idea how are sizes for BBs sneakers ? are they standard european sizes or italian sizes (ie. actual size on the shoe = one size bigger in european standard) ??

I use sz.43 in european standard, so in italian sizing I must be 42.

I'm particularly interested in these sneakers:

thanks again so much for your imputs!

In my experience, BBS shoes are true to european standard size.
                If you wear 43, you will need to order 43 (42 will be too small, trust me)

Comment

• Kuat
                  • Nov 2012

Need help from someone familiar with INDIVIDUAL SENTIMENTS (Japanese) sizing.

Interested in this jacket: http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php...cat=976&page=1

The website lists sizes as 0 / 1 / 2 (with 2 being the largest)
                  I know that Japanese 2 is like Small or equals european 46).

But their model is 6' tall (185cm) and is actually wearing Size 2. Did he just squeeze into this small size 2, or is their size 2 actually large?

I'm really lost here

Comment

• stereophobic
                    • Aug 2009

^ Individual Sentiments size 2 is a 48
                    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Kuat
                      • Nov 2012

Ok, thank you.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                        • Dec 2012

Thanks for the info Kuat...
                        what you're saying kinda makes sense cause BBS produces in spain, and spain does not have a different sizing system as Italy does.
                        The thing is I've seen on some webstores (like farfetch I think) they list BBS sneakers as italian sizing...

And I've also seen specified on daad-dantone that shoes "fit one size smaller"... but I don't know what that means... does it mean that 43 fits a 42? in such case I should buy a 44 'cause I'm a 43... I'm lost here...

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                        In my experience, BBS shoes are true to european standard size.
                        If you wear 43, you will need to order 43 (42 will be too small, trust me)

Comment

• Kuat
                          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                          Thanks for the info Kuat...
                          what you're saying kinda makes sense cause BBS produces in spain, and spain does not have a different sizing system as Italy does.
                          The thing is I've seen on some webstores (like farfetch I think) they list BBS sneakers as italian sizing...

And I've also seen specified on daad-dantone that shoes "fit one size smaller"... but I don't know what that means... does it mean that 43 fits a 42? in such case I should buy a 44 'cause I'm a 43... I'm lost here...
                          I wear size 43 and I ordered the only available BBS size 42 in hopes that they would be good. But I cant even squeeze my feet in them, so the "one size smaller" statement could be true.

You could ask the store to have one of their staff try them on and let you know. That's what I did before - and the LayersLondon guys were happy to help me.

Comment

• itch-bay
                            • Jun 2012

hey I am a true 42.5. want to order a pair ccp drips, not sure if u shoud go for a size 7 or 8. any suggestions?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by itch-bay View Post
                              hey I am a true 42.5. want to order a pair ccp drips, not sure if u shoud go for a size 7 or 8. any suggestions?
                              I would go with an 8. I'm a 42 and wear 8, they fit very roomy so I wear an extra insole, but length wise they are perfect.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Agent Orange
                                • Dec 2007

How do Forme D’Expression jackets run? I typically wear a 48 and am considering purchasing a size 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎