X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
    I have no experience with RO double layer long-sleeves, how do they fit? I am a regular L.
    in my experience, they tend to stretch a bit after a while (quite rapidly I might say), so M should be fine (I'm a small L/big M, sz 50 for jackets, and my RO double layered LS in M is getting too large IMO)
    Originally posted by Faust
    True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

has anyone tried these two SS13 pants from BBS?

P1

P3

do they fit true to BBS's standard sizing? meaning do they run a little small? for example, L = 48/50 XL = 50/52???

i am pretty sure the SS13 P13 and P14 ran pretty small, but I haven't heard any feedback on these...

the store is offering very spotty service and the msmnts i got from them can't possibly be correct. i think we are having a language issue...
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
        How does CCP footwear run? I´m a 43 in almost everything, what ccp size would I be? 9?
        Thanks.
        I'm exactly a sz43 and I wear sz9 in ccp bison derbyz, luc tornadoes and the sneaks....also sz43 in ma+ and Augusta.
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

I'm a 9 in CCP and I'm a 44 in ma+, augusta, carpe, is, and the rest. I ain't even joking.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

i'm pretty sure every single store bought the P1 and its selling pretty quickly. has really no one tried it?

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
              I'm a 9 in CCP and I'm a 44 in ma+, augusta, carpe, is, and the rest. I ain't even joking.
              Originally posted by eton97 View Post
              I'm exactly a sz43 and I wear sz9 in ccp bison derbyz, luc tornadoes and the sneaks....also sz43 in ma+ and Augusta.
              I'm a true 42 [without question], and find I'm in between a 7 & an 8 in CCP, always.
              —
              -

Comment

• savant
                • Jul 2011

what size should i go for in dead end jeans if im a 32" waist ? Heard that they fit quite tight

50 or 52 if i take stretch into account ?

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                  I have no experience with RO double layer long-sleeves, how do they fit? I am a regular L.
                  M or even S would work. I wear M in RO jackets now and my S basics have stretched out and couldve gone XS on all of them

Comment

• noirgt
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                    Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                    Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    i'm pretty sure every single store bought the P1 and its selling pretty quickly. has really no one tried it?
                    42 for almost everything, 43 Guidi and 8 for CCP

Comment

• noirgt
                      • Oct 2012

has anyone tried these two SS13 pants from BBS?

do they fit true to BBS's standard sizing? meaning do they run a little small? for example, L = 48/50 XL = 50/52???

i am pretty sure the SS13 P13 and P14 ran pretty small, but I haven't heard any feedback on these...

the store is offering very spotty service and the msmnts i got from them can't possibly be correct. i think we are having a language issue...
                      Not sure if this may help: I'm 46-47 waist and I got a pair of P13 waxed and pressed version (runs even smaller than normal ones) in size L, which fit me well
                      Last edited by Dane; 04-04-2013, 08:20 AM. Reason: pls don't re-quote pics already present on page

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I think we need an XL in these cj
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

man i hope so because i ordered them both in xl. lowrey, have u been able to try them on?

Comment

• Joker
                            • Oct 2011

P1 true to size. M stand for 32 inch.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

man i hope so because i ordered them both in xl. lowrey, have u been able to try them on?
                              nope, but I will soon because I just happened to order the P1's myself.. I can never try on the sample pants from Boris as they are M and I can't even get my foot through them
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arcane
                                • Jul 2008

Does Ann D shoe still run a little big? I have a pair of boots from some years ago in 43 that fits me well. I'm usually a true 44, would 43,5 be completely off?
                                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎