• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • en0rm
    • May 2010

Guys i need your help!
    Hows glove sizing with ccp? I cant seem
    To find anywere that gloves are sized 46-48-50-52-54 .
    Unfortunately i dont have the chance to try them on.

I have quite large hands and my normal ccp size is 54.

Thanks!

Comment

• en0rm
      • May 2010

these:

Comment

• vegettoo
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
        these:

only thing i can say is that the thumb bit comes very long,u better try the rest uself, its very hard to say

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

i think most ccp/ma+ gloves need to be tried on because they are very inconsistent. i have found a single pair of ma+ gloves that i could actually get my hand into and i do not have large hands.

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
            Guys i need your help!
            Hows glove sizing with ccp? I cant seem
            To find anywere that gloves are sized 46-48-50-52-54 .
            Unfortunately i dont have the chance to try them on.

I have quite large hands and my normal ccp size is 54.

Thanks!
            I find that there is a correlation between my CCP glove size and CCP clothing size. I am a size 50 (fitting) in almost all CCP clothes and the 2 pairs of gloves that I've worn were both size 50. The prosthetic/titanium gloves fit a little larger than the finger cuff gloves that you posted. For reference example, the size 50 fingercuff gloves in ROMPIB-PCC have the measurements of: wrist width = 10.5 cm when laid flat and across the palm = 11.4 cm. The pair of size 52's that were sold some months ago on re.porter had nearly the same measurements. So I think there is some batch dependence as usual with CCP. In my experience, the gloves stretch very little with use, maybe a little across the knuckles. Your best bet is probably a 54 (I have never seen a 56), which are currently available here. You'll be unlikely to get measurements from that shop though...

Comment

• en0rm
              • May 2010

Hey thanks allot for the kind reply! And the measurements. Helps me allot i think my size would be a 54.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Almost embarrassed to ask this.... Rick addidas fit TTS?
                music

Comment

• Jtothewhat
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by casem View Post
                  Almost embarrassed to ask this.... Rick addidas fit TTS?
                  My girlfriend got me a pair for my birthday (the 2014 ones). I am normally a 9 (42) and she got me an 8.5 (41.5) and I found the fit absolutely perfect.

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

^Dang shoulda tried them in store before leaving town for thanksgiving. Oh well, already ordered my regular size, embrace the hype
                    music

Comment

• Jtothewhat
                      • Oct 2014

I have never really considered getting geos or dunks but saw a pretty good deal in my regular size and am thinking about pulling the trigger...did a google search and came up with a lot of conflicting info..some are saying TTS and some saying it's best to size down 1.. any experts on Geos here?

Comment

• alphax010
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jtothewhat View Post
                        I have never really considered getting geos or dunks but saw a pretty good deal in my regular size and am thinking about pulling the trigger...did a google search and came up with a lot of conflicting info..some are saying TTS and some saying it's best to size down 1.. any experts on Geos here?
                        I recommend getting 0,5 to 1 size down from your normale size.

Comment

• jap808
                          • Dec 2012

I am a real 45 (italian size) and Geos 45 are good for me. 44 does not fit. Maybe a 44.5 will, but it's better to have some rooms ;)
                          Last edited by jap808; 11-26-2014, 10:13 AM. Reason: italianity

Comment

• mikko
                            • Apr 2013

Am a tts 44, had both Geos and Ramones in 43 and they fit well. I guess it depends on your foot type too, my foot is pretty narrow.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                              • Dec 2012

Again I'm posting about sizing issues on footware, feels like it's the only topic that interests me I hope I'll find soon other reasons to contribute to this amazing forum...

concerning Geos sizing, it is a matter of what sizing scale you use, italian or "standard European/french". Italian sizing is 1 size under french-european sizing.
                              42 IT = 43 FR = 9 US.
                              This is always very confusing so the best thing is to double check with actual foot and sole measurements (insole if possible or outsole).

My short experience with geos is that they are more or less TTS in italian sizing.
                              I'm a 42 in italian sizing, my foot is +/- 27,5 cm long, and generally the outsoles of my shoes are around 29,5 - 30 cm.
                              If possible ask for outsole measurements to the seller and compare to your shoes / sneakers.
                              Hope it helps!

Comment

• woupes
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                                yeah no, don't size up

I bought TTS and i could still fit into a 44
                                I received the coat today and it is TTS, the fabric texture and fit on this coat is amazing. The upper arm fits just right. Thanx dji and TriggerDiscipline!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎