Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delicious_not
    • Dec 2012

yeah i know, it's just always confusing to me when there's no measurements of the garment itself.

Comment

• franz
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Ambitot
      Anyone have experience with Rick Owens Island Dunk sneakers? A friend of mine told me, that they run bigger, comparing to regular RO sneakers. I own Geobaskets and Ramones size 44 and they fit me perfectly.

I suppose that these Dunks feel more loose, because they don't have laces, that's why people buy them size or half smaller (43 and 43.5 in my case). What do you think?

I am true 43 tho.
      I just bought a pair, and they really run TTS : in my experience the Dunk Island in 44 fit perfectly, and I'm a true 44EU (10 Sei Otto, MA+, and even Lobb etc). But Geobaskets in 44 felt too boxy/large on me (my feet weren't properly "wrapped") so it seems strange to me that you'd need a 44 in Geobasket if you're a 43. Maybe it depends on production runs...
      Originally posted by Faust
      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• dronevil
        • Jul 2010

Hello everyone.
        Just had a quick question here. Anyone know how these BBS pants fit?
        Model P5-F1920. I'm a 33/34, would a large be appropriate?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• noirgt
          • Oct 2012

BBS current season sizing is totally wack...
          Darklands still has it, you may want to ask them for some help

Comment

• Joker
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by dronevil View Post
            Hello everyone.

Thanks for the help!
            You need a large necessary...... It fit rather skinny on shank as well.

Comment

• delicious_not
              • Dec 2012

back to the RO Hustler jacket...

i'm a 48 in most brands and i got this jacket in 50 without trying - and it was a right decision. tried 48 in a store and it was good but very slim in the shoulders, can't say it was somehow restricting... but it was tight.

no such problem with 50 at all. plus it gives me enough space to layer anything i want and still it looks right on me. so yeah, if you're in a doubt, i'd say go one size up with this one as well. btw, this jacket is so damn gorgeous.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

anyone familiar with the sizing on this piece? does it fit true or a size small?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• sshum88
                  • Dec 2007

If that is this season's, I found it fit TTS.

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                  anyone familiar with the sizing on this piece? does it fit true or a size small?
                  Originally posted by eat me
                  If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• flying lotus
                    • Dec 2012

Quick question: how do the rick MA-1s fit? true to size? or small? specifically, I'm looking at some of the FW11 padded bombers.

Comment

• derpington
                      • Oct 2009

If they're numbered sizes, they fit one size small (e.g. someone who is a true 48 needs a 50), and this is true for pretty much any Rick Owens clothing.

Comment

• whtnnk986
                        • Feb 2012

How do the RO x Adidias sneakers fit? Are they TTS?

I usually wear RO sneakers and boots in size 42/UK8. And I wear adidas or Y-3 sneakers in size 43.3/UK9.

Not sure which size I should order online, I don't have the opportunity to try them in person. Can anyone share their experience with them? Thank you so much.

Comment

• josecc
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by derpington View Post
                          If they're numbered sizes, they fit one size small (e.g. someone who is a true 48 needs a 50), and this is true for pretty much any Rick Owens clothing.
                          I had a NeoBomber Mainline size 48, from AW11, and it was TTS. Ask measures

Comment

• ian+
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by flying lotus View Post
                            Quick question: how do the rick MA-1s fit? true to size? or small? specifically, I'm looking at some of the FW11 padded bombers.
                            You have to ask for measurements cause for instance the MA-1's from the current collection run true to size.
                            ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by whtnnk986 View Post
                              How do the RO x Adidias sneakers fit? Are they TTS?

I usually wear RO sneakers and boots in size 42/UK8. And I wear adidas or Y-3 sneakers in size 43.3/UK9.

Not sure which size I should order online, I don't have the opportunity to try them in person. Can anyone share their experience with them? Thank you so much.
                              if you're a 42 in regular rick, we're the same size. i'm a 9 US (8 1/2 UK) in the adidas.

Comment

• boodude
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by dronevil View Post
                                Hello everyone.

Thanks for the help!
                                I am same size and always buy L in BBS pants (this season and previous seasons) however the 11 by BBS seems to fit smaller ( I fit in the M there)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎