Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yyan7778
    • Dec 2013

Hi, guys, any advise on Greg Lauren pant sizing? I'm a standard size 48 and confused between size 1&2 of Greg Lauren.

Comment

• eleven crows
      • Mar 2011

TTS or go one up on the LUC backbone sweater?

Comment

• YTheLastMan
        • Apr 2014

Rick DRKSHDW jeans sizing? I usually wear a 32 but looking at the measurements on a size 31 from the seller it seems like it could fit.

Are Rick's jeans normally made big?

Comment

• ian+
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by YTheLastMan View Post
          Rick DRKSHDW jeans sizing? I usually wear a 32 but looking at the measurements on a size 31 from the seller it seems like it could fit.

Are Rick's jeans normally made big?
          Depends on the season, jeans sizing is all over the place. Ask the seller if the ones he has are tts.
          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• gregor
            • Oct 2014

pretty much ready to order my rombaut trapezes

any info on sizing before i go with my true size?

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

might need to size down. i have, in the low sneaks. ss15 should be tts tho.

Comment

• nonomomo
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                TTS or go one up on the LUC backbone sweater?
                I went TTS. Sz S( I am EU Sz44). You won't be able to layer anything underneath though. The backbone effect also "spreads" out a bit btw. So if you want the full crunch up effect you might look at sizing up but then again it might not fit properly.

Comment

• nonomomo
                  • Oct 2009

Anyone can comment on BBS P13R(structurism's) sizing. I was told that I am a XS in it but I feel I might need a sz S. Im 46 in dead end jeans and 28/29 in ro detroits.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

^^BBS sizing is literally all over the place. Best to ask for exact measurements if buying online. I have some XS pieces, some S pieces and even some M pieces, all from the same season and I basically have the same measurements as you but may be one inch larger in the waist so you'll verge on XS / S for all pieces, but deciding which of the two can be quite hard with his clothing until you try the pieces one. His fits are really weird, when it comes to pants too because his crotches are super strange.

Comment

• derpington
                      • Oct 2009

Does this season's Boris Bidjan Saberi Vest2-F0998 fit small? I'm usually a M, and I've gotten measurements, and it seems like the pit-to-pit measurement is smaller than usual, but I'm not sure if this is a function it being sleeveless. Thanks!

Comment

• nonomomo
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                        ^^BBS sizing is literally all over the place. Best to ask for exact measurements if buying online. I have some XS pieces, some S pieces and even some M pieces, all from the same season and I basically have the same measurements as you but may be one inch larger in the waist so you'll verge on XS / S for all pieces, but deciding which of the two can be quite hard with his clothing until you try the pieces one. His fits are really weird, when it comes to pants too because his crotches are super strange.
                        Yeah that is what I figured. I think I am going for a sz S. Sz XS is 35 cm!!! Perhaps I could stretch it out after a few wears but at the cost of hernia. Thank you very much btw :)

Comment

• tonecrush
                          • Jul 2013

Note taken. Anyone who usually wears EU sz 42 shoes tried on sz 41 in m.a+? Did it go on?
                          "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• MBR
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2014

Does Rick Owens DRKSHDW Gimp hoodie runs true to size or i should take one size down? I am true 48. Should i look for S or M? Just checked RO web shop size chart and they state that S is equal 48. Very confusing.

Thanks!

Comment

• ian+
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                              Does Rick Owens DRKSHDW Gimp hoodie runs true to size or i should take one size down? I am true 48. Should i look for S or M? Just checked RO web shop size chart and they state that S is equal 48. Very confusing.

Thanks!
                              Size down if you want a slimmer (but better imo) fit, stay tts if you want it a bit over sized.
                              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                                • Apr 2014

Rick Air Cut jeans sizing? TTS? Seller seems to imply that they run smaller but would like a consensus.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎