X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grapefruitpop
    Banned
    • Jun 2013

^ I have owned a pair of front-zips and they zip up perfectly fine.

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

anyone know how this ma+ jkt fits? shall i go one size up as usual? im a 46

btw it looks very short on the fit pic,it is even shorter than ma leather jkt?

Comment

• jap808
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
        I mean this :

similar to a hoodie, but without the hood...
        I suppose size M too, right?

thanks!!
        Hope it's not too late, but... go 1 size up imho

I usually go 1 size up on BBS tops (L-->XL) and this one makes no exception... Better, this is quite fitted

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
          • Dec 2012

thanks!!!
          It does seem this piece runs a bit tight indeed...

Originally posted by jap808 View Post

I usually go 1 size up on BBS tops (L-->XL) and this one makes no exception... Better, this is quite fitted

Comment

• Mistifique
            • Mar 2014

Anyone can help with A1923 F/W 14-15 wool blazer sizing- is it TTS or need to take one size up for better fit?
            So Pure... So Cold
            Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• braver
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Mistifique View Post
              Anyone can help with A1923 F/W 14-15 wool blazer sizing- is it TTS or need to take one size up for better fit?
              Privet!

I'm between 46-48 and 46 fitted me like a glove with a shirt under. If they are all made of one fabrics this season, then it's TTS.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                • Dec 2012

So I went to l'Eclaireur here in Paris to try on this sweat / cardi ... and it turns out it runs pretty TTS to me. size M is definitely my size. However I tried the black version, not the "gum dyed" one. Does this gum-dying thing has any impact on sizing, fitting? or are the pieces exclaty the same?

thanks for bringing any light on this gum-dying process!!

Comment

• Mistifique
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by braver View Post
                  Privet!

I'm between 46-48 and 46 fitted me like a glove with a shirt under. If they are all made of one fabrics this season, then it's TTS.
                  Privet!

Spasibo)just bought it from PNP,can't wait to try.
                  So Pure... So Cold
                  Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• jap808
                    • Dec 2012

So I went to l'Eclaireur here in Paris to try on this sweat / cardi ... and it turns out it runs pretty TTS to me. size M is definitely my size. However I tried the black version, not the "gum dyed" one. Does this gum-dying thing has any impact on sizing, fitting? or are the pieces exclaty the same?

thanks for bringing any light on this gum-dying process!!
                    Really don't know: the fabric of mine is quite tight and size XL is spotted on me. I wouldn't be able to put a sleeve on, if it's a L

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                      • Dec 2012

Really don't know: the fabric of mine is quite tight and size XL is spotted on me. I wouldn't be able to put a sleeve on, if it's a L
                      Well... already placed my order for the M gum-dyed version... let's see how it goes, I supposed I should be receiving it in a couple of days, hopefully at the end of this week... will update here...

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

do Rick's long haired shearlings fit smaller than the short haired versions? from my experience the short haired versions seem to fit a half size larger.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dji View Post
                          do Rick's long haired shearlings fit smaller than the short haired versions? from my experience the short haired versions seem to fit a half size larger.
                          never tried the long haired shearling, but my experience with the short haired version is the opposite of what you say... I own a short haired shearling (what I would call "standard" shearling) from FW12 Mountain and it is pretty tight! Seems that the jacket runs in a standard RO sizing, i.e. rather tight, and with the shearling inside it feels way tighter. I suppose it should be the same with the long haired version... I went to the Palais Royal store this last saturday to see if I could try the long hair shearling intarsia but they had sold the last one that day. They told me many people tend to size 1 up due to the shearling inside...

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

I tried the long haired shearling Intarsia in London from this past FW collection which fits perfectly, unfortunately I didn't love the dark brown colour (or the price for that matter ). received a short haired from The Corner today and it fits at least half a size too large. ah well, maybe next year then.

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

Does RO bomber in fabric fits true or smaller? It seem like most stores only carry 48 onwards..
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• woupes
                                • Apr 2011

Well... already placed my order for the M gum-dyed version... let's see how it goes, I supposed I should be receiving it in a couple of days, hopefully at the end of this week... will update here...
                                I have the gum dyed version in size medium and it fits perfect. It is a little snug around the waist but seems to be breaking in. I'm a true 48.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎