X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vegettoo
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
    How does SFTM sneakers from fw14 fit? I wear 41 tts, so should i go with size 7 or 8?
    tts,go for sz7

Comment

• dduyyy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
      tts,go for sz7
      Damn, thats what i dont wanna hear haha Size 7 in bone color sold out everywhere. Anw, thanks.

Comment

• vegettoo
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
        Damn, thats what i dont wanna hear haha Size 7 in bone color sold out everywhere. Anw, thanks.
        but the struture of that shoes are quite slim,not like rick geos,i think its not a big problem if u go one size up,im a 41 and i got the sftm sneaker in size7(the one with tank sole) it fits good but i think it will also be fine with a size 8

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
          • Dec 2012

Anyone has experience with 11 by BBS jeans ? how is the fit?
          I'd need a waist measurement around 43-44 cm, should I go for M or L?

and also, do they stretch? "regular" brands denim (levis-uniqlo etc) stretch a lot, and I know it's best to size 1 down meaning a 41-42 cm waist is ok for me bc it stretches once worn, then shrinks back after washing.

Anyone knows if it's it the case with 11BBS denim? thx!!

EDIT: same question for Julius jeans!! I figure I'd need a sz 3, but sometimes wonder if a sz 2 with a 42cm waist could work -if there is stretch-
          Last edited by Nomadic Planet; 01-30-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• darkart
            • Jun 2011

Julius Jacket Sizing Question:
            For This Jacket
            Code:457JAM7
            Wondering does size 1 fit a 46 or a size 2 is needed?
            My shoulder measurements: 41-42cm
            Pit to Pit: 46-47cm

Thank You very much

Comment

• udbrud
              • Dec 2013

Layer-0 jean size shrinkage

Got me a pair of 5 pocket denim jeans from Layer-0 (like these)
              Measurements etc seemed to show that they'd fit, but trying them on now it turns out they run large - so, as far as sizing goes, does anybody know if these jeans shrink a significant amount in handwashing/soaking or do they just bounce back? We're talking from a 50 down to a 48 - and do they keep their shape?

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by udbrud View Post
                Got me a pair of 5 pocket denim jeans from Layer-0 (like these)
                Measurements etc seemed to show that they'd fit, but trying them on now it turns out they run large - so, as far as sizing goes, does anybody know if these jeans shrink a significant amount in handwashing/soaking or do they just bounce back? We're talking from a 50 down to a 48 - and do they keep their shape?
                if it was made by 100%cotton,im sure u can soak it into water abt 60 degree,for half a hour,it will shrink,depends on how long u soak it,or u can tumble dry it(which i always do,definately can get it one size smaller),it will go back abt half size
                just to mention that is there any leather details on the pant,and it might fade a lot due to the dying process

Comment

• udbrud
                  • Dec 2013

if it was made by 100%cotton,im sure u can soak it into water abt 60 degree,for half a hour,it will shrink,depends on how long u soak it,or u can tumble dry it(which i always do,definately can get it one size smaller),it will go back abt half size
                  just to mention that is there any leather details on the pant,and it might fade a lot due to the dying process
                  That's the one, thanks! Expected the usual tricks might work - just a bit worried about ruining them. They're handwashable though, so maybe it won't be too bad - including the leather details (which would be very unfortunate to loose the color of).
                  If anyone as specific experience with the shrinking of these pants, I'd love to hear about it.
                  Trying to figure out whether to resell them and hope to find a size smaller at some point, or try out the washing method.

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by udbrud View Post
                    That's the one, thanks! Expected the usual tricks might work - just a bit worried about ruining them. They're handwashable though, so maybe it won't be too bad - including the leather details (which would be very unfortunate to loose the color of).
                    If anyone as specific experience with the shrinking of these pants, I'd love to hear about it.
                    Trying to figure out whether to resell them and hope to find a size smaller at some point, or try out the washing method.
                    i had some experience of washing my bbs pant,as there r also some leather details on it, only thing that need to mention is dont tumble dry it in a wash dryer,use a proper tumble drying machine,as the leather had shrinked when i used wash dryer but perfect result when i used the proper dryer

Comment

• udbrud
                      • Dec 2013

i had some experience of washing my bbs pant,as there r also some leather details on it, only thing that need to mention is dont tumble dry it in a wash dryer,use a proper tumble drying machine,as the leather had shrinked when i used wash dryer but perfect result when i used the proper dryer
                      Combo-machines are hardly ever proper at either thing, so makes sense. Thanks for the tips.
                      Will give it a bit of thought - whether it seems realistic that it'll actually shrink enough. Otherwise it'll go the reselling route.

Comment

• jap808
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                        Anyone has experience with 11 by BBS jeans ? how is the fit?
                        I'd need a waist measurement around 43-44 cm, should I go for M or L?

and also, do they stretch? "regular" brands denim (levis-uniqlo etc) stretch a lot, and I know it's best to size 1 down meaning a 41-42 cm waist is ok for me bc it stretches once worn, then shrinks back after washing.

Anyone knows if it's it the case with 11BBS denim? thx!!

EDIT: same question for Julius jeans!! I figure I'd need a sz 3, but sometimes wonder if a sz 2 with a 42cm waist could work -if there is stretch-
                        I've tried a pair of 11 BBS jeans some weeks ago: I'm a 50 and I need a size XL. Didn't buy them, so I don't know if they will stretch...

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                          I've tried a pair of 11 BBS jeans some weeks ago: I'm a 50 and I need a size XL. Didn't buy them, so I don't know if they will stretch...
                          hey man, thanks again for your help!!

seems like both BBS lines (11 and mainline) tend to run a bit small this past season for pants / jeans, but I'm not totally sure...

After exchanging with you on the gum-dyed BBS sweatshirt / cardigan, you seem to be 1 size bigger than me, so it would mean a size L should be my size in 11BBS (although measurements I've had from different web stores are 42 cm waist for a size L, which is more like an M to me... this is where my hesitation comes from)

anyone can help on Julius jeans ?
                          and I'm adding BBS mainline jeans to the question too (mostly P13), as I've been told that last season sizing was super small (like 2 sizes small) and erratic...

Comment

• rickandjulius
                            • Feb 2014

Nomadic Planet my size 2 Julius jeans fit perfectly for my 32" waist. They fit TTS. Size 1 should be 28 to 30inch waist. Size 3 "34ish. I highly recommend_7 jeans. They're the best fitting pants I've ever owned.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                              Nomadic Planet my size 2 Julius jeans fit perfectly for my 32" waist. They fit TTS. Size 1 should be 28 to 30inch waist. Size 3 "34ish. I highly recommend_7 jeans. They're the best fitting pants I've ever owned.
                              thx a lot!
                              my problem is that I seem to be between a size M and a size L for bottoms, so between a 2 and 3.
                              A size 2 should be around 42 cm laid flat, and I need a 43-44 cm waist in fact.. if Julius jeans stretch a bit, I might give a try to a sz 2. if no stretch at all, I'd be safer with a sz 3... regular non designer denim do stretch a lot, my uniqlo / levis jeans are more on the 42cm side of things but reach the 44 cm I need once worn (then shrink back after washing).

Comment

• rickandjulius
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                                thx a lot!
                                my problem is that I seem to be between a size M and a size L for bottoms, so between a 2 and 3.
                                A size 2 should be around 42 cm laid flat, and I need a 43-44 cm waist in fact.. if Julius jeans stretch a bit, I might give a try to a sz 2. if no stretch at all, I'd be safer with a sz 3... regular non designer denim do stretch a lot, my uniqlo / levis jeans are more on the 42cm side of things but reach the 44 cm I need once worn (then shrink back after washing).
                                I'd definitely get a 3 if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎