Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fredokin
    • Apr 2014

Could anyone who's tried on Taichi Murakami clarify the sizing? Hlorenzo has size 5=46 while hide[m] has 6=46. Thanks!
    Originally posted by gregor
    it's terribly lit

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
      a question about rick shirts this season (faun) - do they still fit super slim and you have to size up twice? i'm not talking about tees/tops, i mean "dress" shirts - island shirt, wrap shirt... when i tried on a megacowl shirt a few years ago, i needed to go 2 sizes up.
      size up one for faun (v-neck) shirt and island shirts.

Comment

• Zerogravity
        • Mar 2015

I have an Island shirt in 52 (L), fits tts.

a question about rick shirts this season (faun) - do they still fit super slim and you have to size up twice? i'm not talking about tees/tops, i mean "dress" shirts - island shirt, wrap shirt... when i tried on a megacowl shirt a few years ago, i needed to go 2 sizes up.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Zerogravity View Post
          I have an Island shirt in 52 (L), fits tts.
          do you mean the 'island shirt' dress shirt with a buttoned neck design? or do you mean some other style from the island collection? cause in my experience the actual 'island shirt' needs sizing up.

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            do you mean the 'island shirt' dress shirt with a buttoned neck design? or do you mean some other style from the island collection? cause in my experience the actual 'island shirt' needs sizing up.
            I have the Island duster (in 52, I'm a 52) and it fits a tad small. It pulls a bit on the front but it is not particularly noteworthy, i.e., I could wear it. I sized up when I bought it and I liked the fit better, but it could work TTS. It's the only 52 piece by Rick that I have that still fits. I think the megacowl is much less forgiving.

My apologies for the dusty mirror (full size):

Comment

• braver
              • Sep 2013

^^
              Looks like Rick makes 2 types of this-collar shirts. One is ultra slim fitted dress shirt and another one is much bigger and comfortable fitted.

this:

and this:
              Last edited by braver; 05-28-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• braver
                • Sep 2013

Anyone tried current season's BBS Bamba1 sneakers?
                How do they fit?
                Was told that they run tts, but the insole measured by the seller looks very small... maybe they have some special inner design so the insole length doesn's matter?

They comes in many different colors/versions, but the soles look similar.
                Like this:

Comment

• tonecrush
                  • Jul 2013

Thinking about picking these pants up in size 32 (so I guess a 48), does anyone know if it's tts on the waist as I've got size 50 leu pants that are pretty huge in the waist considering I'm like nearly size 35 in jeans now. I'm aware it can be adjusted to make them fit bigger as well which is great if they turn out small.

"Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• R C W M
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by braver View Post
                    Anyone tried current season's BBS Bamba1 sneakers?
                    How do they fit?
                    Was told that they run tts, but the insole measured by the seller looks very small... maybe they have some special inner design so the insole length doesn's matter?

They comes in many different colors/versions, but the soles look similar.
                    Like this:
                    I've got the black/white pair of the ones in your pic. I'm a size 44 and I got a size 44, the fit is fine for me.

Comment

• braver
                      • Sep 2013

^^
                      T h a n k y o u , R C W M !

Comment

• whtnnk986
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                        I have the Island duster (in 52, I'm a 52) and it fits a tad small. It pulls a bit on the front but it is not particularly noteworthy, i.e., I could wear it. I sized up when I bought it and I liked the fit better, but it could work TTS. It's the only 52 piece by Rick that I have that still fits. I think the megacowl is much less forgiving.
                        I am a little bit confused. Do you mean u are a size true 52 now and need to wear RO items in size 54?

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

it never hurts to size up with every rick you want, i think...

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Yeah exactly, I'm pretty slim and the only stuff I don't size up on are DRKSHDW hoodies.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

i really don't agree with this. as upsilonkng and i have debated plenty of times (and i think reached some kind of consensus on) it depends on what kind of fit you want. for a more comfortable fit, then yes, of course sizing up makes sense. if you want a slimmer fit, then you can often go tts.

but there is plenty of variance between individual garment styles so these rules of thumb aren't very useful, in my opinion. several shorts both from moody and faun need sizing down for the best fit. just to give an example.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                                • Apr 2014

Ann D ring sizing...

A few on sale at SSENSE in the men's section and none of them seem to above size 6...I wear something akin to an 8.5-10 US across my hands.

Are her rings sized differently or just made for birdlike fingers?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎