X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sunny
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sb.from.vb View Post
    Yes I'd say they normally fit one size large. I'm a L / 50 in most brands, but every time I tried his jackets or blazers a 48 was the right size.
    Second. I am 44-46 and just bought Ziggy coat in 44. One size large. But it is designed for a loose fit. And I am considering to buy a blazer in 46.

Comment

• Oct 2012

Julius Footwear

Can anyone help me with sizing on Julius boots? I'm generally a 44 or 11 US. Does size 3 fit a 44 or is size 4 recommended?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• massivegoldteeth
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by sb.from.vb View Post
        Yes I'd say they normally fit one size large. I'm a L / 50 in most brands, but every time I tried his jackets or blazers a 48 was the right size.
        Originally posted by sunny View Post
        Second. I am 44-46 and just bought Ziggy coat in 44. One size large. But it is designed for a loose fit. And I am considering to buy a blazer in 46.

Thank you, sb.from.vb and sunny.

Comment

• savant
          • Jul 2011

Anyone know how the current season mainline horse leather Ramones fit ? go TTS ?

Comment

• neostrifeX
            • Jun 2013

I tried a pair sized down awhile back and it was fine (40 EU, took a 39 EU) as I don't use insoles. If you do I'd go TTS.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by savant View Post
              Anyone know how the current season mainline horse leather Ramones fit ? go TTS ?
              i have them. go ur regular rick size, i.e. tts.

Comment

• ian+
                • Dec 2011

haider ackermann shirts, size down or tts?
                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• badsoda
                  • Jan 2015

How does the DRKSHDW cotton Parkas fit? Large? Or do the fit change season to season?

thanks!

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

I've had 2, one small fishtail from Moody and one medium stag from I don't know. Tried (and returned) a shitty long nylon coat in medium from Faun. Sizing seemed fairly consistent across seasons: fitted in the shoulders/upper torso, relaxed further down. So I'd say just make sure the shoulder and pit-to-pit measurements are OK for you and go with that.
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

perhaps a bit out of the ordinary, but does anyone happen to know how Balenciaga suits (or blazers) fit? notably slim? Usually have issues with slim shoulders / armholes...
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

not sure if they've made their cuts more commercial since ghesquirère was there. but if they haven't then they are slim AS FUCK and very very high armholes. i have several blazers and they're all shrink wrap. try comme or yohji instead?

Comment

• ian+
                          • Dec 2011

shucks is correct, I have a suit, a couple of shirts and t-shirts from the same era and they are extremely uncomfortable for my body type. I really suggest you try them on before purchasing, the armholes are worse than Rick's.

Comment

• ES3K
                            • Oct 2008

/\ it's changed, the Wang-ciaga suits are still slim, but not that extreme. On s side note: my personal recommendation would be Dsquared suits. I know that the brand is a (well deserved) SZ WTF regular, but suits (especially "Milano" and "Paris" cut) are quite different from their tacky t-shirts etc. Cut is slim but shoulders not too narrow, material/construction is quite good, and they are reasonably priced.

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                            haider ackermann shirts, size down or tts?
                            Depends on how you'd like your fit. They are oversized (boxy, wide shoulders, long arms), but quite true to size if you want to go full Haider.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                              Do Isabel Benenato dress shirts fit true to size?
                              I'm a 41 in "normal" shirts if that helps.
                              Thanks in advance.
                              Anyone?
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                                /\ it's changed, the Wang-ciaga suits are still slim, but not that extreme. On s side note: my personal recommendation would be Dsquared suits. I know that the brand is a (well deserved) SZ WTF regular, but suits (especially "Milano" and "Paris" cut) are quite different from their tacky t-shirts etc. Cut is slim but shoulders not too narrow, material/construction is quite good, and they are reasonably priced.
                                I have to vouch as well for their suits, the fit is great. The brand on the other hand is probably the best example of eurotrash fashion.

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                                Depends on how you'd like your fit. They are oversized (boxy, wide shoulders, long arms), but quite true to size if you want to go full Haider.
                                I am thinking of getting the kimono shirt, my size is not available anymore, do you think I could get away if I size down one?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎