X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesd
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
    wondering how boris bidjan s. fits? heard hes pretty slim, thinking about buying the assymetrical black cardigan from darklands or komakino. need 44 or 46 for the most part. shall i go for a 46 or even maybe a 48?
    As far as I know, BBS is S, M, L. I am usually a 48, take a medium in BBS tops, small in RO, 3 in KKA. Hope that helps.

Comment

• prednisone
      • Nov 2007

anyone know how moma lace-ups run? I'm usually a 41 and there's a pair of 42's I'm thinking of getting...
      FS: Julius FW05 leather fencing jacket sz 3

Comment

• Vikeid
        • Feb 2009

jamesd, ok, thanks. i guess ill need a small then, need xs in ro for example.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by prednisone View Post
          anyone know how moma lace-ups run? I'm usually a 41 and there's a pair of 42's I'm thinking of getting...
          true to size in my experience.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
            • Feb 2009

Does anyone know how the julius leather jackets fit? I'm like a 52 or L-XL in rick owens. Is there a size that big with julius? size 4? thanks a lot!

Comment

• prednisone
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kbi View Post
              Does anyone know how the julius leather jackets fit? I'm like a 52 or L-XL in rick owens. Is there a size that big with julius? size 4? thanks a lot!
              true to size in my experience. i'm a 48 and a size 3 fits me, albeit a bit on the slim side. julius makes size 4 and 5 for non-domestic markets i think.
              FS: Julius FW05 leather fencing jacket sz 3

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Anyone know how is the V-A ss09 L/S tee and hooded/outer wear sizing run? I was thinking i am a size2 or 3, anyone have a measurement would be great
                Thanks.
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

I don't have measurements for you but from my experience with VA this season, it seems like it's running the slimmest out of the Japanese brands (attachment, Julius, etc.). I'm a 3 in most Attachment/Julius but in most of the VA pieces I tried I was a 4. I also fit into some 5's as well. For reference, I'm a 48-50.
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                    I don't have measurements for you but from my experience with VA this season, it seems like it's running the slimmest out of the Japanese brands (attachment, Julius, etc.). I'm a 3 in most Attachment/Julius but in most of the VA pieces I tried I was a 4. I also fit into some 5's as well. For reference, I'm a 48-50.
                    Thanks Casius i think i need to size up this case. And i dont have any idea about sizing... Whats the measurement for a 48/50??

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                      Agreed. Very slim.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• marck
                        • Dec 2008

hey guys newbie question..I was planning to buy these Julius pants from id heart

but cant work out whether they are 3/4 like this(but twisted)

or twisted full length. Im a size 29 in denim will size 1 be right?

Comment

• high_contrast
                          • Oct 2006

Are Balenciaga shirts still cut super small? I'm guessing I have to size up to a L if I'm a true 48.

Comment

• magic
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Agreed. Very slim.
                            Thanks Faust. Noted

Comment

• Norris
                              • Sep 2008

Does anyone know how 07FW season Rick leather fits?

Does the sleeves fit as tight as the 08FW leathers? Because according to this pic, the sleeves looks very roomy?
                              ________
                              Avandia Death
                              Last edited by Norris; 05-09-2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• kbi
                                • Feb 2009

I have seen these helmut lang jeans on ebay and they are tagged a size 10... The seller says the Waist measures 83 cm... Does anyone know which size this refers to or which sizing guide is used here? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎