Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scapegoat
    • Feb 2010

Unfortunately, as I said, the smallest size they stock is sz 2. Their buy was pretty limited( at least at the moment they don't have that many pieces, maybe in the future they'll receive something else) so I didn't try anything else and don't know if it's just the cut of this particular T, sucks cause I'd really like to get some stuff proxied, especially after seeing the pre order pics of the new collection

Comment

• WiLdChiLd
      • Feb 2010

Hi, can somebody help me if this is the high horse backzips or the low ones?... is it the same as below? Thanks!

Comment

• calv
        • May 2009

if i am correct.. first two pictures are the medium backzip boots and the two last one's are the tall backzip boots..

Comment

• kuugaia
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by scapegoat View Post
          Hi everyone, I've been a very long time lurker but it's my first post here anyway. I've just bought a Julius longsleeve from this ss collection in a sz 2.
          http://www.idheart.net/products/detail2881.html
          I even tried it in the store and thought it looked good, perhaps I was just under that impression due to the fact that I was wxcited that my local retailer started selling Julius, anyways I feel it's too big and now i'm very concerned about what size I'll have to buy in the future, as my local store only has sz 2 and i'd like to buy online. I'm a small in rick and usually a 46 or small 48. Is it just this shirt that runs large or should I go for a sz 1 in knitwear and t's?
          I generally wear 46, so I believe that's my true size. In Julius I can wear either 2 or 3. So I would say that you don't go down to size 1. Generally Julius tops are long as that's their overall aesthetic. But if you are uncomfortable (not your style) wearing long stuff then by all means go for a size 1. But as I said I'm 46 and this is me wearing two size 3 Julius tops in my last waywt.

Last edited by kuugaia; 03-01-2010, 11:54 AM. Reason: removed [img]

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by calv View Post
            if i am correct.. first two pictures are the medium backzip boots and the two last one's are the tall backzip boots..
            Yep, i believe you are correct.

Comment

• scapegoat
              • Feb 2010

it was a false alarm actually, i tried them on with a shirt underneath and it created an unpleasant aesthetic as it created a lot of bunching and made it look big, I wore them with just a tank top underneath and the fit is just great. I guess i'll stick with size 2 from now on

Comment

• Castor
                • Nov 2009

In the RO silk/viscose rib knits (long sleeve), is there much difference between a Small and a Medium?
                Originally posted by DRRRK
                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

how do juun j outwear run? particularly asking about blazers...
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• WiLdChiLd
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by calv View Post
                    Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• routineriot
                      • Apr 2009

im usually a size 41 to 42 in footwear
                      would I be able to fit in guidi donkey back zips in size 41?

Comment

• jamesd
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by routineriot View Post
                        im usually a size 41 to 42 in footwear
                        would I be able to fit in guidi donkey back zips in size 41?
                        No, they'd be too small -- I am a 41.5 normally and need a 43 in the Guidi donkeys.

Comment

• graydot
                          • Aug 2009

julius pants

how do julius pants fit? if i'm size 2 in KKA should i go with size 2 in julius?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

The only pair I've tried on are the low waist twist pants from this season, 2 = 32.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• morsto
                              • Nov 2008

On julius: If I am somewhere between M and L in drkshdw/ro basics, would I be ok in size 3 julius basics?
                              I do not recognise the vessel,
                              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Anybody know how Devoa's sizing standards are? True to size or do they run small? Picking up a 46 Devoa from minomni and I normally wear M - L, size 2 - 3?

morsto: You should be okay in size 3. I wear size 3 in Julius but would be okay in size 2 as well. I seem to be the same size as you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎