X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lyjameson
    • Mar 2015

Fixable ?

How do I go about requesting their services ?

リックオウエンスのスニーカー修理でお困りなら「なかじま」へご依頼ください。累計500足以上の実績でプロが解決!全国受付OK!LINE、メールで問合せOK!新品スニーカーのソール補強、ヒールの減り、ソール貼り替え、カカト内側の破れ、など何でもご相談下さい。

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I'm located Toronto, and I have a cousin in Tokyo, Japan.

otherwise, I may just go to

Nick’s custom boots is a family-owned and operated shop. We have been making and repairing quality footwear for more than 40 years at the same location. Our clients range from Police services of the world, and alternative lifestyles to famous actors and royalty.

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Thought I'd share a great solution from my cobbler.
      My Usoles were worn through and needed a fix. I requested heel tabs but he said, no worries I'll fix it. I had no idea what he was going to do to fix them. So I was a bit stressed out when I left them. In the end I'm very happy with the end result.

Grailed link

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

hmm seems like he took a thick rubber sole and shaped it to fit flush, not a bad idea.

I'm surprised though that the heels had worn that much compared to the sole, which looks almost like new with the drips and everything?
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

Most of the drips are gone.
          The heel wore very quick on these. I know that I have a bit of a deviation in my outerheels, and I often have to fix these parts on any type of shoe.

But I found this solution smart, so other cobblers can try to do it this way instead of those ugly heeltabs
          Grailed link

Comment

• okayvin
            • Sep 2013

the leather on the insoles of my InAisce Windwalkers separated from the foam cushion after I wore them barefoot. Where can I get glue that won't leave a lump when it dries and that is strong enough to hold?

Comment

• twelve12twelve
              • Jul 2015

Has anyone had experience having a vibram layer added to BBS Bamba soles? Got a pair of AW/13 for a decent enough price and am hoping this will be possible (they need it).

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by twelve12twelve View Post
                Has anyone had experience having a vibram layer added to BBS Bamba soles? Got a pair of AW/13 for a decent enough price and am hoping this will be possible (they need it).
                Previous seasons bambas had a rounded up sole, my cobbler refused to deal with it unfortunately, but I don't know about AW13.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by newp View Post
                  Previous seasons bambas had a rounded up sole, my cobbler refused to deal with it unfortunately, but I don't know about AW13.
                  It's just the heel that needs some loving so if the whole sole cannot be done, I'm hoping my cobbler will be able to do something with the heel; fingers crossed.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                    the leather on the insoles of my InAisce Windwalkers separated from the foam cushion after I wore them barefoot. Where can I get glue that won't leave a lump when it dries and that is strong enough to hold?
                    Pics? DIY with Shoegoo might work. Or just throw them directly to the cobbler and see what they say.

Comment

• Yuriii
                      • Dec 2012

Sent a pair of LUC Tornadoes back to CCP about 7 weeks ago. After a year and a half of wear I had a broken zipper and the shank was poking through the leather despite good vibram resoles. They confirmed reciept of the boots via email but I haven't heard anything since.

I saw somewhere else that dji had a good experience with CCP repairing items relatively quickly. Anyone else have experience regarding what sort of time frame I should expect for the repair/return?

Comment

• savant
                        • Jul 2011

Geobasket heel is wearing out

Should I just simply at a heel tab ? Or shoe goo it ?

I guess its impossible to order an authentic geobasket sole huh ?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by savant View Post
                          Geobasket heel is wearing out

Should I just simply at a heel tab ? Or shoe goo it ?

I guess its impossible to order an authentic geobasket sole huh ?
                          Why not just get the heel bit carved out and then replaced by a cobbler? Or better yet, they can put a heel cover on it (like those Topy/Vibram style ones) and "fill in" the bit that's missing due to crepe with rubber or some other filling.

Comment

• neostrifeX
                            • Jun 2013

A friend of mine used Saphir Renovateur on his Guidis (Kangaroo) and it sort of darkened in color. He was wondering if there was anything he can do to revert this effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated, pictures provided below. First is before, last after. Photos are of the same shoe, the first is just from PNP before it was sent out to him.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                              • Jul 2015

Regarding my last post about having a rubber layer added to Bamba's, picked them up yesterday; for those interested:

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

what insoles do folks use with A1923 boots? thinking something like what CCP includes with the 2010 boots would be ideal but haven't seen any companies produce a similar thick foam/rubber and leather combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎