Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H-R
    • May 2007

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but Maxfield Bleu actually has a bunch of leather pants in various sizes and colors from CDiem, one pair of heavy cotton pants from CDiem, and another pair of leather pants from CCP in size 48

Comment

• mesh
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
      Is it wrong that the only store I'm excited about gong on sale is Opening Ceremony? I'm drooling over lots of their Ervell and Stephan Schneider buy. I think it's because my price ceiling has significantly dropped in the last few years and I've been dressing more "practically". I now worship at the house of Mumma.
      I wouldn't say mummas preference is cheap besides the stephan schneider but I'm with ya there, I want a couple of patrik's pieces and one ss. Hopefully someone has some info on this so I can be like faust and pull a kop and dash with fake glasses, moustache and nose.

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

the only thing good at OC now is stephan schneider. i used to love ervell, but i don't know if it is my style that changed, but i sold most of my pieces willingly... actually OC does have some lad t shirts, which i like, and they have some other japanese brands like kolor and nude that make nice pants and outerwear. last season the store had everything still in stock at 50% off and i believe even as the sale progressed.
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jcotteri
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
          hehehehe
          WTB: This

Comment

• jumpoff
            • Jan 2008

Chance of sales starting before christmas in Berlin or London? Slim to none?

Comment

• coccodrillo
              • Nov 2009

Hoping that there will be things on sale before the holidays. If I remember correctly - the sales in London started close to Christmas last year - and some boutiques sent out email offers before the "official" start of the sale.

Comment

• (((o
                • May 2009

Anyone know if any store has the LUC scarf collar jacket on sale?

This one
                i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• merkuri
                  • Sep 2009

PSA: barneys madison is out of all rick leathers in l and xl.

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                    • Oct 2008

the corner is 30% off on select items (in the US anyway), Damir and Undercover included.
                    Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                    is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Oh weh mir View Post
                      the corner is 30% off on select items (in the US anyway), Damir and Undercover included.
                      So that brings them at, what, just a little above other retail prices in the US?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        So that brings them at, what, just a little above other retail prices in the US?
                        I think the Corner is proof positive that you can't just take an item considered as 'luxury' and put whatever price tag you want on it. At some point, common sense kicks in and you realize you're getting taken for a ride.
                        Some of the richest people I've ever met have been the most frugal. They want quality, but they're smart enough to realize you compare costs to find the best price.
                        I'll be surprised if The Corner is still in business (or at least still using the same business model) a year from now. And if it is, maybe people really are dumb enough on the whole to just pay a lot more for something for the illusion of 'luxury.'
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                          • Oct 2008

It used to be buying shit on a corner in Jersey was cheaper. I know there's a joke here somewhere (undercover, raf, etc.) but I was asked not to make references to illicit drugs.
                          Either way, it'll all just show up on yoox for whatever price they can't sell it for this year.
                          Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                          is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• H-R
                            • May 2007

^ I'm not sure if that holds true. I was having a similar assumption a year ago on a Branquinho coat from thecorner that I was hoping to show up at Yoox, but it never did...

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Could be that it just went to a different country site. Lord knows Yoox isn't predictable in anything they do.
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Anyone know offhand if the long attachment hooded coat or the mottled grey lost and found (alpaca/cashmere/silk) shirt are still in stock in big sizes at atelier?
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎