• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prednisone
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by shutupass View Post
    were there any boots?
    Nothing worth mentioning. Only thing I saw were the CdG patchwork leather boots.
    FS: Julius FW05 leather fencing jacket sz 3

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Private sales at L'Eclaireur start on Thursday, Rue Herold of course CCP and MA+ won't go on sale, but some of the best pieces from the last Number nine collection (corsair stuff and so on) are still available and will go on sale. At least one shirt, and two jackets...
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

WTF, why so early? Don't they know the crew is coming in January?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          that's why I'm warning you all, cause almost nobody has the balls to wear that collection apart from the SZ folks
          pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            In January it'll be 50%, now it's only 40% off.
            But it can help.
            Some good deals to make, for example on the Mollino blistered lamb jacket in black, or the Bauhaus in chocolate. PM if interested.

Comment

• merkuri
              • Sep 2009

pm'd you. mollino would work as well.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                Private sales at L'Eclaireur start on Thursday, Rue Herold of course CCP and MA+ won't go on sale, but some of the best pieces from the last Number nine collection (corsair stuff and so on) are still available and will go on sale. At least one shirt, and two jackets...
                Damn that is exciting, I have been so in the dark on the west coast. Nobody bought the collection, which was such a let down. Barneys bought a bunch of unseasonal suited crap not seen on the runway. Maxfield who usually goes ape shit and buys the lot, didn't buy a thing effectively closing out the LA area. In the US, the soon to be closed Number (n)ine store is the last place...would have loved to see more in person ...but do let us know what pieces they do have, it is much appreciated.

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                  • Aug 2008

From my experience barney's LA has a much more limited selection than barney's ny. The nyc store seemed to have a fairly decent selection of the new stuff. I haven't seen LAs buy, but you may want to check the barney's website. They have some of the collection pieces up from the new season.

The other stuff you're talking about (the stuff "not seen on the runway") is from the n(n) collection, a diffusion line of sorts. They have more wearable pieces at a lower price. You can tell the difference from the tags.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

Actually LA Barneys doesn't have Number (N)ine at all, I was speaking for san fran and las vegas. Maxfield has control over the brand in LA...but you are right NY store always has the best buy. Even so, I still think it was a bit weak. Most of it is from either the n(n) casual jean line or the formal suiting line, boring stuff. Would have loved to see more of the outerwear and wool kilts. I am actually amazed at how little of it has made it on Yahoo! Turned out to be a real collectors season I suppose, everyone's holding tight.

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

yes, maxfield's has a hold of rick owens and n(n) in los angeles. i think i heard something about maxfield's supporting rick from the get go, so rick wants to return the favor by giving them the monopoly on his line.
                      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                        • Nov 2006

believe me, maxfield pays very well for that 'favor' ...it is an annoying habit of theirs and now I think they might be sinking their teeth into doma next. The upside maxfield always buys the most expensive and craziest pieces from the collection, downside I am not giving the a red cent with their 3.1x + mark up.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                          believe me, maxfield pays very well for that 'favor' ...it is an annoying habit of theirs and now I think they might be sinking their teeth into doma next. The upside maxfield always buys the most expensive and craziest pieces from the collection, downside I am not giving the a red cent with their 3.1x + mark up.
                          i think maxfield malibu carries doma already?
                          does h lorenzo carry doma as well?
                          thing is maxfield has a pretty solid celebrity clientele who purchase a lot of rick at high prices, not sure how many celebrities purchase doma. the real question should be when...
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Moribund
                            • Jul 2009

I believe H Lorenzo has carried Damir for quite a while.

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                              Damn that is exciting, I have been so in the dark on the west coast. Nobody bought the collection, which was such a let down. Barneys bought a bunch of unseasonal suited crap not seen on the runway. Maxfield who usually goes ape shit and buys the lot, didn't buy a thing effectively closing out the LA area. In the US, the soon to be closed Number (n)ine store is the last place...would have loved to see more in person ...but do let us know what pieces they do have, it is much appreciated.
                              They have two jackets, one is a grey-black double-breasted, the other has strange sleeves, somehow attached to the back of the jacket (I didn't try on this last one). They also have a wonderful pirate shirt, and at least one (maybe 2) cropped pants, but I'm not sure they match any of the jackets. If anyone is really prepared to buy something, I can check more carfeully (please pm me). Prices are around 2000 euros for the jackets, and 900 euros for the shirt. Of course without the discount!
                              pix

Comment

• polishmike
                                • Jan 2007

40% starts at n(n) ny today

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡