• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Dude, I hope you use the SZ link!!!
    I do Faust.. always a supporter of SZ!!!!

Comment

• Babar
      • Jan 2007

If there's someone from Italy who'd be willing to work as a proxy, then I think he could have done quite well for himself.. Some pieces are as much as 50% cheaper than the other EU stores at times.

Comment

• Barims
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
        after copping those brown-leather-buckled $1,000 junya customized levi's from brown's.
        So, tell me, what about them updates your look?

(Couldn't resist!)

Sort of the same boat as you, though - after I pulled the trigger on the pink version of Junya's Lacoste button pocket jacket, which I'm now considering dyeing myself, since the navy version wasn't retailed here and the Japanese sites only have SS's, I'm staying away from Yoox and probably all other shops until sale time. Thanks to this thread, I will be looking to use a proxy or two come that time (and also, massive thanks to kira for the Apple screen grab knowledge)
        ________
        CN250
        Last edited by Barims; 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by johnny_herb
          I'll be back in the UK perminantly in about a week - I may be interested in working as a proxy to help some of you out if you want.
          I would be highly interested in this - keep us posted!
          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• hamham3002
            • Sep 2008

I'm sad, did someone here buy these in size 11?

Comment

• Real Real
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Barims View Post
              Sort of the same boat as you, though - after I pulled the trigger on the pink version of Junya's Lacoste button pocket jacket, which I'm now considering dyeing myself, since the navy version wasn't retailed here and the Japanese sites only have SS's, I'm staying away from Yoox and probably all other shops until sale time. Thanks to this thread, I will be looking to use a proxy or two come that time (and also, massive thanks to kira for the Apple screen grab knowledge)
              Interesting thing, I bet, is that you could buy a regular Lacoste polo to test out the effect of the dyeing on before going ahead and dying the jacket. I bet you could get something cool out of overdyeing a pink jacket.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                hmm. looking at an item on yoox i'd like to purchase, but i've seen some amazing deals people have scored on here - can someone give me a bit of advice on how to secure every possible discount on there?

- merzavets.
                1. Do not tell SZ what it is or it will be gone.
                2. Put it in your dreambox and see if it's the last one available (it will tell you)
                3. Gauge whether you think there is another lunatic like you in this world who wears the same size.
                4. Pray for a coupon (if you are a superstar, you get a 15% personal code)
                5. Use SZ link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  1. Do not tell SZ what it is or it will be gone.
                  2. Put it in your dreambox and see if it's the last one available (it will tell you)
                  3. Gauge whether you think there is another lunatic like you in this world who wears the same size.
                  4. Pray for a coupon (if you are a superstar, you get a 15% personal code)
                  5. Use SZ link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:
                  After purchasing, Don't forget to show and tell your acquisition!

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

thecorner has added RO. prices are worse than jeffrey and the selection is minimal.

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                      thecorner has added RO. prices are worse than jeffrey and the selection is minimal.
                      Jeffrey carries RO?? That's hysterical!

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

yes, just like 6 or so pieces for men, anyway. tried on the shearling. nice buit underwhelming.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          yes, just like 6 or so pieces for men, anyway. tried on the shearling. nice buit underwhelming.
                          Did they any other leathers? Not to blow my own spot but Jeffrey always has the best prices on Rick footwear. Even better than Barneys. I'm surprised the other stuff isn't priced accordingly.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

no other leathers. i was looking for the high-neck one from this season to no avail. on a positive note, braneys got a few xxl so i may be in luck.

to my recollection, they had the shearling in 52, the cahsmere turtleneck, the wool trutleneck, a blazer and a long-sleeved tee.

raf buy looked like south willard-very trad. 2 suits, 2 sweaters and a painfully overpriced plastic bomber with a wool collar.

barneys on the other hand, has a good buy and there are lots of bigger sizes.

Comment

• Barims
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
                              Interesting thing, I bet, is that you could buy a regular Lacoste polo to test out the effect of the dyeing on before going ahead and dying the jacket. I bet you could get something cool out of overdyeing a pink jacket.
                              That is a brilliant idea. I was planning on using the extra scrap of fabric as a test, but this is an awesome example of common sense at work here. Thanks

Incidentally, I love it so much that I'm breaking my vow and going to track down the other one
                              ________
                              host and design
                              Last edited by Barims; 01-21-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• reborn
                                • Aug 2008

New items on Yoox, FYI

There are some new pieces on the NA yoox site...someone will be lucky to get womens volga volga boots for $118.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎