Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bosozoku
    • Sep 2008

BESTSHOPPING@YOOX applies for a 10% discount on the A/W Collection.

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

SALE items are up to 80% off

The title says it all...however, it's not quite a fire sale.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
        The title says it all...however, it's not quite a fire sale.
        agreed. i did order a pair of cut off slim cargo pants by Undercover. Hope they fit. I think there was a size 3 left.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cosmic
          • Nov 2007

Regarding the UK to US/North America problem, I've been able to successfully add the item I wanted that was only available on the UK site to my cart and switch to the Canadian site (where I'm located). Not only is the item in my cart, the prices have also been converted from GBP to USD.

The question is, if I do process my order and pay, will I be able to receive this item or will yoox cancel my order?

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
            Regarding the UK to US/North America problem, I've been able to successfully add the item I wanted that was only available on the UK site to my cart and switch to the Canadian site (where I'm located). Not only is the item in my cart, the prices have also been converted from GBP to USD.

The question is, if I do process my order and pay, will I be able to receive this item or will yoox cancel my order?

My money is on Yoox canceling the order...however, I have been wrong before.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

During that time frame of the now cursed Rick shearling fire sale, I placed my order through the Yoox UK site and then transitioned back to the american site where I made my purchase. It went through and I could track the package as it left Italy I think all the way to the US.

So i guess it'll depend on Yoox's mood. Maybe they've upped their game.

Best of luck!
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                During that time frame of the now cursed Rick shearling fire sale, I placed my order through the Yoox UK site and then transitioned back to the american site where I made my purchase. It went through and I could track the package as it left Italy I think all the way to the US.

Best of luck!

Comment

• cosmic
                  • Nov 2007

Best of luck!
                  Thanks Chinorlz!

So I'm going through with my order. If this really works out then that means you guys might be able to get what you want without the need for any proxies, so I'll report back if everything goes smoothly.

Cheers

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Best of luck!
                    ditto...
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

New Arrivals

Mens stuff: new carpe diem (1 shirt at $225 sizes iv,v,vi), new undercover, new luc (1 wool sweater)...

Comment

• Bosozoku
                        • Sep 2008

And some unforeseen price drops on RO long leather coat and trousers

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Also, this by far is the best version of the RO combat boot. Really wish it was my size :-(

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

kinda wish i liked the long RO leather better. the rare xxl.

Comment

• reborn
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                              kinda wish i liked the long RO leather better. the rare xxl.
                              I am sure if it makes it through the first couple rounds of FW sale later in the season, it'll look much better.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

i'll love it at $1k with a 15% code.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎