• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
    ^ I'm probably older than you are.
    maybe, but sometimes you come off as having a mind simpler that expected of your age.......
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nahneun
      • Feb 2011

fuck who bought that space cat tee? i've been looking for that forever

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
        maybe, but sometimes you come off as having a mind simpler that expected of your age.......
        Because I insulted your kitty shirt? Classy.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• KodakII
          • Sep 2008

^unless you are a woman or a or midget, that shirt wasn't going to fit. I sent it back because of its miniature size.

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Zam, there are a few instances in this forum where what's happening is 'dressing for the internet'. This is happening now. I'm a big HL fan, but that thing is just lame.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KodakII View Post
              ^unless you are a woman or a or midget, that shirt wasn't going to fit. I sent it back because of its miniature size.
              really? i had a purported 48 and it fit like a 50-52. was expecting the 44 to fit more like a 46...and i'm also 5'6", so length probably won't be an issue. that's unfortunate, though :\ thanks for letting me know :)

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                Because I insulted your kitty shirt? Classy.
                this is going to be my last post on this as I gots more meaningful things to do with my time.
                No, you did not insult my "kitty shirt" and I must tell you that if you ever knew me, you will realize there is very little you or many people can to to get me to feel insulted...........I'm too old, too wise and too experienced for that.....

but let me say this though, there are several of you guys here, of which you seem to be chief among them, who for what its worth, make hundreds or even thousands of post, and percentage wise contribute very little, if at all, within the positive and beneficial column.
                It has become so predictable that I often wonder to myself; with the breath and scope of the human mind..........why must y'all be so one dimensional?.......there is more to life, and better contributions that you can make, than to make negativity a natural course of direction for yourself..........
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  .......there is more to life, and better contributions that you can make, than to make negativity a natural course of direction for yourself..........
                  Oh, the irony.

I'll try to make more "zomg look at ma carpe bootz" posts to keep you intellectually-superior beings entertained.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Zenith
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                    I just think it represents an era that a lot of people remember very fondly. It's not so much the actual image as it is what it stood for at one point for me.
                    In contrast, I can only imagine a "the end" t-shirt causing alot of eye rolling if posted.

Comment

• beardown
                      rekoner
                      • Feb 2009

It has and it did.
                      Originally posted by mizzar
                      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        Zam, there are a few instances in this forum where what's happening is 'dressing for the internet'. This is happening now. I'm a big HL fan, but that thing is just lame.
                        Take no offense to this but based on your tastes, I believe you'd have better luck of pissing fire than dissuading someone from this forum as to what's lame or not.

I'm getting tired of every personal opinion needing to be publicly shared. Have you ever disliked something and not fallen over yourself to tell everyone about how much you don't like it?
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                          What about all the other amazing t-shirts Helmut designed? What is it about this one that makes it so popular?
                          It's fucking awesome, that's what.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by KodakII View Post
                            Next time, please let me know I'd buy it for my girlfriend.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                              I'm getting tired of every personal opinion needing to be publicly shared. Have you ever disliked something and not fallen over yourself to tell everyone about how much you don't like it?
                              WTF? First, I was merely addressing Zam's ridiculous posts, which do exactly what you're describing above. Second, you don't know my taste. Third, if a t-shirt with the print of Felix the cat represents to you the work of Helmut Lang, that's just sad, and somewhat inconsistent considering all your rants about fashion as an art form and all.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

It's safe to say that your taste blows, judging by your WAYWTs.
                                The tee is quirky in that tongue-and-cheek way that HL could do, bringing something subversive to his ostensibly disciplined work. It was shown under a black moleskin coat with a leather sleeve and looked sick as fuck.

And, no one is forcing you to like it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎