Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleven crows
    • Mar 2011

Even Jesus Christ had to die once before he got his proper respect.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Excellent price for this Julius leather:
      -Continental U.S shipping is free, pm for international shipping prices -paypal fees included -All items shipped from the U.S -NO TRADES SS10 Julius Leather Jacket size: 1 [fits small 44 - big 44] composition: Lamb Skin Leather color: Grey condition: Excellent price: $750 --> $700 Measurements...

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

CCP fencing in horse (!!!) leather for the big guys.
        Awesome price and the first time I saw one in HOIL-PTC!
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• bryantyj
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          for new york people size 48-52, tokio 7 has few rick, damir, number nine, and carol pieces for all around $200. there's 3 pairs of ccp pants for dirt dirt cheap. there are also grey carpe diem leather pants, it looks like someone cut out the lining and there is a minor scar above the knee but they are also price at $200. definitely worth checking out if you're around.
          Oh my oh my.. when i have funds, Im not there!

Comment

• eton97
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carol-Christ...item4ac0097a14
            very strange - i thought ccp had only ever produced this in juicy (originally) and then kalb in the reissue versions (bar the one horse version produced very very recently as a one-off for B....)
            and the guy on ebay picked this up a couple of years ago?
            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
              very strange - i thought ccp had only ever produced this in juicy (originally) and then kalb in the reissue versions (bar the one horse version produced very very recently as a one-off for B....)
              me too actually... hmmm this will necessitate a little inquiry
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• nufish
                • Jun 2009

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carol-Christ...item4ac0097a14
                Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                and the guy on ebay picked this up a couple of years ago?
                I'm the seller. Just to clarify a few things: I bought this jacket from a member of this forum in 2010, which is not the date this leather was produced. I could even trace back posts regarding this leather in this forum. So if you have any question, please contact me. That being said, if anyone on this forum is interested, you can also talk to me via pm.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

B dont be sad, yours might still have been the first and only one done in black horse leather as this seems to be some special colour. A greenish black (code 12).
                  "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Those CCP pieces are total garbage from before Carol got struck by lightning and his brain short circuited into money-making mode.
                    Fixed.

On the real though was at Tokio 7 a few days ago and can say with certainty that the majority of the aforementioned pieces are of no interest.
                    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by nufish View Post
                      I'm the seller. Just to clarify a few things: I bought this jacket from a member of this forum in 2010, which is not the date this leather was produced. I could even trace back posts regarding this leather in this forum. So if you have any question, please contact me. That being said, if anyone on this forum is interested, you can also talk to me via pm.
                      Not questioning its authenticity.
                      Just questioning my knowledge.
                      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Time & Space
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by nufish View Post

Just to clarify even more. He bought it from me. I ordered it from CCP as we were experimenting with different leathers for this jacket. It had shrunk to small for me during the drying process. However, it is an amazing Jacket, great color. I would have never sold it if it had fit!

L
                        "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

B dont be sad, yours might still have been the first and only one done in black horse leather as this seems to be some special colour. A greenish black (code 12).
                          Don't even bring that leather up. I can't believe I passed on it.

Comment

• gavroche88
                            • Jun 2010

Quite a cheap price on a Cloak Peacoat in S:
                            Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gavroche88 View Post
                              http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b140678998
                              Shit I've been looking for one in M for years... Even missed it at full retail back in Boston when Barney's actually carried cool shit even if it was a little bit :)
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• taylen
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by gavroche88 View Post
                                http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b140678998
                                It's gone already?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎