X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by stagename View Post
    I kindly hate you J. Stay with CCP, leave Rick for the rest of us ;)
    Aww, come on buddy, no one can resist Rick forever. They arrived this evening (30 hours from order to front door, Ssense is stupid fast) and I would say they fit true to size as was mentioned above. Gonna trash them this winter instead of the CCP's. When viewing them on my computer screen (at Ssense), the leather looked like there was a slight brown tone, but in reality, they are dead black and not quite as distressed as I perceived from the online pictures.

Comment

• DudleyGray
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
      Aww, come on buddy, no one can resist Rick forever.
      I was just commenting to a friend today that everyone on SZ seems to own/wear Rick, but it's everything else that people choose to pair with or without Rick where you see the personality. The intellectuals, the artists, the street rats. Or the way they wear all Rick, people do all Rick differently. And I'm sure to outsiders it all just looks like #darkfashun.
      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

Decent deal on this M.A+ leather jacket, especially considering the condition.

SOLD! SOLD!!: Very Rare Beautiful m.a+ Maurizio Amadei Black Cow Leather Lined Biker Jacket Size 46 (It fits 46 - 48, measurements 17.25-17.5 inches across the shoulders, 19-19.25 inches from pit to pit, and 25.25-25.5 inches in length not including the collar). It's good for this Fall/Winter wit...

Comment

• applegreen
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
          Decent deal on this M.A+ leather jacket, especially considering the condition.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...-jacket-sz-46/
          I'm seriously considering it, just concerned that the sleeves will look ridiculous on my 5'8" frame. Anybody have one like that? I think it's from 2011.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
            ^^Yeah, I've been tempted on those boots (or the double zip ones). Do you have a pair? If so, are they true to size or big? Do you absolutely love them? I just want to imagine that I'll wear the shit out of them the way I have with some Julius combats that I have that drastically need replacing (i.e. they are falling apart after 4 years of abuse. haha)

Thanks
            I absolutely love them in theory, but I am too short for them. I'd size down one.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              I have the 8-eyelet version from Viscious and just barely roomier than Geobaskets but less roomy then the New Creeper. I would say go with Geobasket size.

And I love them enough to consider a 2nd pair, but I'm kind of obsessive like that.
              I'm going to double down on the creepers without a doubt, because they are simply perfect.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I'd size down one.
                i feel fairly confident saying go with tts. the ones i have from a few seasons ago fit like any other RO footwear i own, which is always tts... different sole but i would assume the same last as mine.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                  • Sep 2010

If colorblocking is your thing and assuming this is a legit piece and not fake, it's a great deal:

Comment

• schuur
                    • Oct 2013

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

dont think ill buy this JULIUS LEATHER FROM FW08 SIZE 2, someone else snap it up

(PLEASE INCLUDE SOME IDEA OF WHAT THE ITEM IS, NOT JUST A BLANK LINK)

Comment

• Wrekt
                      • Sep 2013

Rick black long sleeve in medium, $80

Searching for ls top? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Tops starting at $80 and plenty of other Men's Tops. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

Comment

• drexl
                        • Sep 2006

Cashmere lined Stooges leather, 70% off.

https://www.ssense.com/men/product/rick_owens/black-leather-cashmere-stooges-biker-jacket/104537

Comment

• josecc
                          • Feb 2012

LUC

6 hours left, nice LUC signals blazer, 27000 Yen, width 48cm
                          Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

All black geobaskets in 39 at half off on Sense, almost pulled the trigger myself, but I swore off geos.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

^ there's size 35-40 available if you wander over to the women's section. you should cop, they're fun to wear.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                                • Jul 2013

One does not simply cop a pair of Geobaskets.
                                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎